Esteemed Contributor

Looks like Lisa Robertson is visiting the "AmericasMart" in Atlanta, Georgia for the past several days.  I wonder if she is going to be a vendor and bring her products somewhere?  I like Lisa and miss her.  I have several of her Christmas decorations and love them so much.  They are elegant and stunning and I really hope she continues to design.  What do you think and please be nice, even though you may disagree with me.  Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson...Vendor ?

Lisa brought a special "element" to Q.  Lisa knew a lot about fashion and told the consumer very much like "What's Not To Wear.  I always enjoyed her.  They can try to "create" another Lisa but it's impossible.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know the answer to your question about what she's up to and I don't disagree with you. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the recent interview she did with Chaz Dean. I learned a lot about him and they seemed to have such a good time taping it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, ECBG.  Lisa did bring alot to the Q.  There is a major difference here now and not in a good way.  I was very, very disappointed in the Christmas offerings this year and I am so glad I got alot of Lisa's Christmas decor over the past couple of years she presented them.

Valued Contributor

I hope so too... I miss her as well. I have beautiful things because of Lisa R. Thank you and please keep us posted.

Esteemed Contributor

@shell garden

I never watched shows where Lisa was selling home decor, so I have a question.  You stated "I have several of her Christmas decorations...".  

And therein lies the question.  Did Lisa already have a line of holiday decor or was she simply selling QVC products?  

Esteemed Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I don't know the answer to your question about what she's up to and I don't disagree with you. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the recent interview she did with Chaz Dean. I learned a lot about him and they seemed to have such a good time taping it. 

Hi SusieQ.....I always enjoy reading YOUR posts.  I watched the video too and the one with Mark Z.  She did a wonderful job and it was interesting to listen to both Chaz and Mark.

Honored Contributor

Is "AmericasMart" another TV shopping channel?

Esteemed Contributor

pugvette...what an adorable name.  Do you ever go to her facebook page?  I will be more than happy to report here on this thread as long as it stays here.  And with the nice comments so far, from all of you wonderful human beings, I hope it stays awhile.  If nothing else, maybe Lisa will read this and know she is very much missed and appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@shell garden

I never watched shows where Lisa was selling home decor, so I have a question.  You stated "I have several of her Christmas decorations...".  

And therein lies the question.  Did Lisa already have a line of holiday decor or was she simply selling QVC products?  

Hi magicmoodz......I think Lisa designed those decorations with Valerie....they went to New York somewhere, but she had several items that she sent to have duplicated.  Such as her candleholders, her fruit wreaths, teardrop wreaths, (those have the pinkish gold, green, gold, champagne colors with different fruits.....they are stunning) and also I believe her cherubs.  Other items she designed or tweaked to have made and brought to the Q....but, I do remember her saying those items above I mentioned, she had in her home for many years and sent them off to be reproduced.