Valued Contributor

Re: Lets all share something personal

I had two without anything.   

I asked for some Advil and the nurse laughed at me.  Lol

Respected Contributor

@cherry - Happy Birthday!  I really enjoy your posts!

Mine is that I really prefer animals to people, am somewhat of a hermit.  

Esteemed Contributor

I worked for 84 Lumber in the 80s.  one year the raise would be .12 1/2 cents, the next year 13 1/2 cents.  One year we were told our raises were used to buy the family a jet. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Julie928   It's only when the birds talk back that you have a problem. 😜

Oh but they do @Shanus!

Right @Julie928? I talk to many that greet me every day. They really do and I love the Flower Fairy Books-I used to stand in a store that sold a lot of her stuff and read every pageSmiley Very Happy

Happy Birthday @cherry and many many more, ones that are even more beautiful than the ones before!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday! 🎂🎈🎈🎈

Honored Contributor

I am a worrier and that is not good for me but can't stop.My son always says that the time to worry is when you are sure there is a problem,,,not in anticipation.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow, cherry.  What fun it has been to make your acquaintance here.

My personal thing is that I am left-handed, and I have a huge aversion to filling out forms of all kinds.  (I sometimes wonder if those two things are connected...)

@Oznell-

So weird! Me too! And maps-please don't show me a map!

I wonder if its the way the brain works (or not works lol) in left-handed people-but thats a whole different thread!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@Msfitness...

In 1976, I took 1st place in national twirling competition in Notre Dame. My great aunt was featur twirler for university of Miami, she taught my aunt who then taught me:-) I loved twirling...I was never as good as them though:-)
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Birthday, Cherry!

I love scrabble!  Scored a 420 tonight playing the computer on Intermediate!

That is my highest game.  I have many over 300.

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday Cherry!  I hope the coming year is filled with fabulous new adventures!

~LdyBugz