Trusted Contributor

Re: Lays Summer Flavor Special Edition Chips

I wanted to try the tzatziki flavor but they only had the big bags.  If I find the smaller size bags I will try that and probably the Schezwan chicken flavor.

Honored Contributor

I used this recipe, but left out the coconut.

They have garam masala cashews at my local food co-op and I wanted to make them myself. You can use any kind of nuts...mixed nuts are good. Enjoy!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/aarti-sequeira/newspaper-nuts-indian-spiced-nuts-with-coconut-rec...

Respected Contributor

Big No....to all four.

Honored Contributor

My favorite chips of all time are Lays Ketchup flavor.

They are almost always for sale in Canada, rarely in the border cities. They have Ketchup Pringles too - but I prefer the regular chips.

Has anyone else tried them?

Respected Contributor

We had a "tasting" (found the small bags at Walgreens). Four teens and I liked the Indian Tikka Masala flavor best, followed by the Greek Tzatziki. Chinese Szechuan Chicken didn't do very well, and Brazilian Picanha brought up the rear. None were deemed worthy of repeat purchase.

Valued Contributor

@terrier3

Ketchup chips are the best!  DH is Canadian and would always purchase them on our trips to Ontario (GTA).  Haven't seen the Pringles yet though. Also it's HP Sauce in our house, none of that A1. 

I haven't seen these new chips in my neck of the woods (Southtowns) and I've been to the major supermarkets almost every day this week. 

Your cashews sound yummy, thanks for posting the recipie.

Helen852