Honored Contributor

Re: Laser ship ground - the worst!!!!!

Not QVC but Amazon in my area has subcontracted some of their deliveries to Dynamex and they are the pits. 

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well.... I wanted to give an update to my Laser Ship HORROR story.

They have now managed to "lose" (yeah, right...) THREE Bethlehem Lights Christmas trees.  The first was shipped and supposedly lost while in transit from one sorting facility to another.  QVC replaced it, and this one Laser Ship never updated the tracking and said they never received the package from QVC, so the Q sent out a third tree.  This last tree made it to my local sorting facility with no updates for days....  I called Laser Ship and asked if I could have the phone number or address of the local facility and was told they couldn't give out that information (sounds like a stand up company to me...!), so I asked if I could schedule a pick up as I was concerned I was about to encounter another disapearring tree.  Well, when the customer service rep called the faciltiy to confirm the pick up, they were told that the package could not be located. 

So, there you have it......... THREE Bethlehem Lights Christmas trees have gone missing in less than a month.  NOONE loses three trees.  I guess this company has some internal theft problems and here I am in December without a Christmas tree.  Q offered to ship out a fourth one, but can't guarentee they can change the delivery service, so I can't risk it.  I will be purchasing my tree elsewhere.  I'm sure the crew at Laser Ship is hoping to have another one pass through, so they can help themselves to it.  Avoid Laser Ship at all costs!!

Respected Contributor

Everything said is beyond the pale.  Time for a boycott.