Honored Contributor

Re: Lamar Odom Public Appearance

The divorce was started a long time ago.  She put the kibosh on the final after his accident, however.   All the information is out there.  Smiley Happy

She just tried for so long to keep it together but he was too far gone with his drug use and other stuff that she finally had to call it quits.

Anyway, whatever it is now, she cares enough about him to be there for him when all this happened and he was possibly dying.

Honored Contributor

I hope he realizes he survived something many people do not.  For that, he is very lucky.

He always gave me a MAJOR *icky* feeling.  MAJOR.

Honored Contributor

I don't think they are divorced, she had some french guy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

No, they are not divorced.  The papers were filed, but she had the divorce stopped when Lamar went through his ordeal.  They are married in name only.  She is dating and has moved on.  Who could blame her.

Glad Lamar is doing well.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

People magazine reported that he and Khloe were on the same plane last night headed to NYC.   Not sure what that means.

Hard telling at this point.  But I know that Khloe has always loved him deeply.    She tried so hard to be there until he made it impossible, what with the drug binges and women, so she had to save herself and back away.

I think that his accident just automatically propelled her to his side because of the fact that she cared for him so much.   Maybe it will end up with them back together - or maybe not.  But she is somebody who seems to love very deeply and is there come heck or high water, when the chips are down.  Smiley Happy

I think if she loved him so much, why was she sleeping with other men,before his accident.

What a ridiculous statement. She did love him. She tried hard to stay with him and get him clean and healthy and he continued to do drugs and cheat, disappearing for weeks at a time. How long can even the most honorable person keep putting up with that before they have to start moving on and living their own lives? I am not a fan of the Kardashians at all but I will say that Khloe seems like she was extremely loyal to him, and gave it her absolute all, much more than most people would give. Out of all the Kardashians, she seems the most decent.

Doctors are astonished by his progress. I have read he had over 12 strokes and had absolutely no memory not only of how he got there but where he was when it happened. He couldn't walk or talk and had to relearn all of that. 

I think Lamar had a really rough upbringing and used drugs to cope with his emotions. I do hope this is the pivotal moment in his life that turns it all around for him. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

If Khloe goes back with him, she is a fool and they deserve each other.  Their entire relationship was a mess from the beginning.  Lamar needs a lot of mental help.

Esteemed Contributor

His short term memory is bad.

Honored Contributor

I always thought he was a creep, but the K girls aren't known for their good taste in men.

Back when he was in the hospital and Khloe was there all the time and it looked like they were reconciling, Chris Rock made a funny comment about him ..... something like "Lamar Odom is the first guy in history to save his marriage by using hookers and cocaine .... ya gotta give the guy credit for that!"

Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

People magazine reported that he and Khloe were on the same plane last night headed to NYC.   Not sure what that means.

Hard telling at this point.  But I know that Khloe has always loved him deeply.    She tried so hard to be there until he made it impossible, what with the drug binges and women, so she had to save herself and back away.

I think that his accident just automatically propelled her to his side because of the fact that she cared for him so much.   Maybe it will end up with them back together - or maybe not.  But she is somebody who seems to love very deeply and is there come heck or high water, when the chips are down.  Smiley Happy

I think if she loved him so much, why was she sleeping with other men,before his accident.

What a ridiculous statement. She did love him. She tried hard to stay with him and get him clean and healthy and he continued to do drugs and cheat, disappearing for weeks at a time. How long can even the most honorable person keep putting up with that before they have to start moving on and living their own lives? I am not a fan of the Kardashians at all but I will say that Khloe seems like she was extremely loyal to him, and gave it her absolute all, much more than most people would give. Out of all the Kardashians, she seems the most decent.

Doctors are astonished by his progress. I have read he had over 12 strokes and had absolutely no memory not only of how he got there but where he was when it happened. He couldn't walk or talk and had to relearn all of that. 

I think Lamar had a really rough upbringing and used drugs to cope with his emotions. I do hope this is the pivotal moment in his life that turns it all around for him. 

Agree, and he was also born a "HSP" (highly-sensitive person; see Dr. Elaine Aron's work) like many of us, so things impacted him even more deeply.

No child - or animal - is born "bad"; it's nurture more than nature.