Honored Contributor

Lamar Odom Public Appearance

Lamar Odom Lands in New York City Ahead of First Public Appearance at Kanye West's Fashion Show

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/exclusive-lamar-odom-lands-in-new-york-city-ahead-of-first-publi...

Honored Contributor

Re: Lamar Odom Public Appearance

It's amazing that he survived.

I read an article on TMZ that said that he went to NY to support Kanye's show and new album, because Kanye came to the hospital often and played some of his new songs and it helped him, by trying to learn the lyrics.

Best of luck to him on his continued recovery.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I am definitely NOT a fan of him or the K's but, he doesn't seem too disabled after what happened to him!!

Honored Contributor

It's amazing he survived that incident.
Honored Contributor

Lets hope he does not go back to his addictive ways and  moves forward  to a healthy positive life!

Respected Contributor

i'm happy that he seems to be doing well.

Respected Contributor

He has been very blessed. 

Honored Contributor

ladyroxanne wrote:

i'm happy that he seems to be doing well.

My EXACT thought!

It's amazing because it seemed like he wasn't coming out of this.  He's come so far.   I hope he kicks the drug habit.  I always thought he seemed like a good guy.  But he took himself in bad directions.   Sometimes it takes a really hard lesson to move beyond it.  I hope this was it for him.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I am definitely NOT a fan of him or the K's but, he doesn't seem too disabled after what happened to him!!

I agree with you.  There were stories he was so brain damaged he was unable to talk and walk.  The fact that he flew on a commercial plane and appears to know how to open a door, he is far better off than anyone expected.

Honored Contributor

People magazine reported that he and Khloe were on the same plane last night headed to NYC.   Not sure what that means.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."