Honored Contributor

Re: LIVE! watch Golden Retriever puppies being born SOON!

On 1/31/2014 Feline Fine said:
On 1/31/2014 ShowMe said:

Oh my gosh, those baby kittens are adorable. I would love to have each one of them. Looks like momma has a good amount of Siamese in her.

Thanks for posting their pictures.

See that the Great Danes have their new camera up and running. Boy, some of them are getting to be little stinkers......and like to fight. Poor mom was in there with them a little bit ago, and they are still trying to nurse from her......but it ain't working. They don't forget do they????? Love watching her try to keep those little buggers in line.....she let's them know when she doesn't approve of what they are doing.

You're most welcome, Show. But wouldn't Mr. Lucky miss being an only child? Smiley Wink

Thanks for the alert re: the Danes pups. Seems that male grown-up hoomans also remember nursing from boobies as well. Cool

Honored Contributor

Five new lab pups at Bergin as of Sunday night. Two blacks and three goldens. Blog states it was a difficult delivery, but Mom and pups are doing OK. Pics at Bergin University facebook page.

Super Contributor

Here's happily-smiling (LOVE) black Lab mama "Irai" {#emotions_dlg.wub}, along with her black and yellow Lab babies... 3 little girls {#emotions_dlg.wub} & 2 little boys. {#emotions_dlg.wub} All born today, February 3 2014 - hooray! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Photo
Super Contributor

On 2/3/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

Five new lab pups at Bergin as of Sunday night. Two blacks and three goldens. Blog states it was a difficult delivery, but Mom and pups are doing OK. Pics at Bergin University facebook page.

Thanks for the update & info., Deep! 8-)

Honored Contributor

Now streaming audio with the video. The squeals and grunts are just darling! And I know it is too early, but one of them appears to be trying to open his eyes already. Might be wishful thinking on my part.