Super Contributor

LIVE! watch Golden Retriever puppies being born SOON!

Honored Contributor

Re: LIVE! watch Golden Retriever puppies being born SOON!

If you get a chance, check out the Bergin University Golden Olympian pups. I find their training sessions amazingly advanced for such young dogs. Today they worked on teaching the pups to read a sign that says "SIT" and then to sit. It's probably just me, but I can't believe how fast these dogs are picking up new knowledge everyday. And then there's the 'over-the-top' cute factor that gets me with all puppies no matter which breed.

Honored Contributor

On 12/28/2013 i like celery said:
On 12/27/2013 ShowMe said:

Just about every day I go to see the great danes......it appears they don't have the camera on very much anymore. That little thingy comes on there and goes round and round and round, and then nothing.....no puppies. What is going on there? Does any one know? Miss seeing them.....so hoped that it was only because of Christmas Day, but nothing since before Christmas Day......except for the little cutie pie that has its ears being trained to stand up.....what a cutie this puppy has turned out to be.

Any how, I am missing the great danes........

If I ever see the blue disc spinning, I usually refresh my screen or open a new tab/window for another connection. That seems to help. I've been able to see the pups every day, so I do think the camera has been on. There was one day when they had camera problems for about an hour, but they fixed the issue. I can't remember what day that was, though. I think when Explore added the feature of seeing the other two SDP cams inside the black border where the red LIVE box is, it may have slowed the connection at times. Anyway, try refreshing your screen when you see the blue disc.

eta: The black border where the red LIVE box is will either say "Hide Alternate Views" or "Show Alternate Views," depending on how you have it set. If you want to change the view, just click on the words. That won't change the speed of the connection though, since you aren't removing the feature, but just hiding it. I like having the alternate view showing to see the other two smaller cams, but I do think when they added this nice feature it has affected the connection at times.

I have tried to do the refresh, and all I get is a page telling me about not being connected to the Website.

But, when I can't get on there I wait a while and go back.

Fortunatly, I have been getting the last few days.....not every time, but enough so I can see them.

My little NutMeg is getting so big.....and she doesn't seem to take anything from those that are bigger than she is. She does like to be on her own though. The whole bunch can be all cuddled up together, and she will be some place else all by her self. I would take her in a minute. She does love to play with the toys.

Honored Contributor

On 12/28/2013 i like celery said:

Yesterday, I saw the pups receive the little red firehouse that someone sent to SDP. I haven't been able to catch any of the pups going in and out of the house, but I keep looking. They seem to prefer hiding in the rolled up fluffies next to the futon. :-)

Oh my gosh......it was so cute the other day......they were playing with it. One of them was dragging it all over the place. It is very light weight. They think it's a toy...... little NutMeg was going in and out of it, but that didn't last long. the firehouse is really cute.

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

If you get a chance, check out the Bergin University Golden Olympian pups. I find their training sessions amazingly advanced for such young dogs. Today they worked on teaching the pups to read a sign that says "SIT" and then to sit. It's probably just me, but I can't believe how fast these dogs are picking up new knowledge everyday. And then there's the 'over-the-top' cute factor that gets me with all puppies no matter which breed.

I have been checking these babies out too. Boy, they are so smart, and learn so fast. But reading a "SIT" sign, that is hard to believe.

Yes, they are adorable.

Super Contributor

Omg, I swear there aren't words to define how my heart melts when I watch the Goldens train. They're just so very special at such a young age. Their discipline and obedience make my eyes well up. I love them so very much. {#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

On 1/3/2014 FlirtyFilly said:

Omg, I swear there aren't words to define how my heart melts when I watch the Goldens train. They're just so very special at such a young age. Their discipline and obedience make my eyes well up. I love them so very much. {#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

I too love watching them. And those that are training them love them so much. Can't believe they know to sit when sit is spelled out on a piece of paper. Am still watching the great danes too......just precious.

Honored Contributor

On 1/3/2014 ShowMe said:

Omg, <em>I swear there aren't words to define how my heart melts when I watch the Goldens train. They're just so very special at such a young age. Their discipline and obedience make my eyes well up. I love them so very much. {#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}</em>

I too love watching them. And those that are training them love them so much. Can't believe they know to sit when sit is spelled out on a piece of paper. Am still watching the great danes too......just precious.

I wish every dog was so loved and attended to as these pups are by their trainers.

Honored Contributor

On 1/3/2014 deepwaterdotter said:
On 1/3/2014 ShowMe said:

Omg, <em>I swear there aren't words to define how my heart melts when I watch the Goldens train. They're just so very special at such a young age. Their discipline and obedience make my eyes well up. I love them so very much. {#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}</em>

I wish every dog was so loved and attended to as these pups are by their trainers.

It would be wonderful if that were true......

Every time I see the ASPCA or St. Jude commercials requesting funds, I get all teary......

Super Contributor

It would be wonderful if that were true......

Every time I see the ASPCA or St. Jude commercials requesting funds, I get all teary......

So do I. I had already made a contribution to the ASPCA in December but called and made another one after watching their ad on TV. I was just watching the Goldens again, learning how to get up on the stool or crawl under the stool. I could just grab them up and squeeze them - - gently.