Valued Contributor

Re: LISA ROBERTSON.....BACK ON TV.....YAY!

@bri20    

Yes, I predicted this when Lisa  left, those who leave usually end up doing infomercials.  All have thought they were bigger than QVC....................Steve Bryant, Patty Reilly, Kathy Levine ( for NutriSystems) and others.

Valued Contributor

Infomercials, not exactly back on TV..........................How can someone who has had so much work done do infomercials?

Respected Contributor

Are people going to tune in just to see Lisa R on TV?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can only surmise this is the OP's intent ... I still don't get why these threads about Lisa R are allowed to remain.    

Why didn't the OP post this thread in the Beauty forum where folks like me wouldn't have bothered to open ... why bring Facebook stuff here in the Community forum other than to start this controversy ... more free adversement for LR?

@bri20 wrote:

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bri20 wrote:

Ahh, the infomercial route.   It was inevitable.  Lol

My thoughts exactly. So much for her 'next adventure'...  Too bad, I always liked Lisa and had hoped she'd break out of the pattern of former home shopping hosts who crashed and burned once they left... only to wind up doing infomercials...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I read somewhere on here that she owned shares of BE and there was a windfall when Leslie sold the company.

I somehow had gotten the impression that she was going to do more w/GILI line (which I would prefer to GILI Jill).

She told Robin Roberts on GMA about her stalker.  I guess she didn't have the same kind of security David V. does.

Valued Contributor

And Lisa Mason made appearances representing britesmile before her short comeback to Q.

Regular Contributor

Such negativity, people.

Lisa  Robertson has a successful line of jewelry- all sell outs. The jewelry is made in Italy, and is of the  best quality., much better than any of QVC lines.  

Try  a little happiness, smile, see if you have a better day, than the gloom and doom presented here.

Esteemed Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

I don't think so since I will probably be sleeping, lol!  But I just thought people might want to know!  I am sure this particular infomercial will be seen several times during the day, eventually!

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I can only surmise this is the OP's intent ... I still don't get why these threads about Lisa R are allowed to remain.    

Why didn't the OP post this thread in the Beauty forum where folks like me wouldn't have bothered to open ... why bring Facebook stuff here in the Community forum other than to start this controversy ... more free adversement for LR?

@bri20 wrote:

OH WOW SOX......I will definitely okay it with you first before placing a thread somewhere!  Oh my!  Beauty forum might be one choice, or TV forum...or perhaps the forum Q Talk or wherever I choose to place it!  If the moderators do not want it here, I think they are smart enough to remove it if they wish, but not because you think so!