Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Kirkland Signature Kcups

For the first time yesterday, I found a new Kcup at Costco: Kirkland Signature Pacific Bold. This is labeled a Dark Roast, Extra Bold coffee, made of 100% Arabica beans. The price was $37.99 for 100 Kcups. I like this just under $.38 per cup price and I liked the coffee. I had been buying their Starbucks Caffe Verona, but I like this Pacific Bold better...bonus that's it's a lot cheaper.

They also have a lighter roast Kirkland Signature, but I didn't pay attention because that isn't to my taste. The last time I bought San Francisco Bay French Roast from Costco it was less expensive than the new KS, but I like to have a little variety so keep a couple of varieties around.

Just wanted to share the news....

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View