Honored Contributor
On 11/29/2014 colliemom3 said:

I read an article saying she's getting several ribs removed so she won't have to wear corsets

I don't think that's necessary anymore...now they just take selfies and photoshop them!

Honored Contributor
On 11/29/2014 missy1 said:
On 11/29/2014 YorkieonmyPillow said:

I wonder if Rob was there. I feel sorry for him...

I really like Rob. I fel so bad for him. I hope his sock business, goes well.

I hope so too. The mother is so busy with her head up Kim's you know what, that she forgets she has a son, especially since he has depression problems!!!!!I feel so bad for him!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm so tired of That Kardashian Woman. I would never follow that link. They show enough photos of her already. None would be my preferred number of them.

Esteemed Contributor

I know.......I read he hasn't even been seen in public for 4 months!

It's sad the way he flew to France for Kim's wedding, but then apparently it was too much for him to face and he flew home before the ceremony!

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/29/2014 pommom said:

I think they are both narcissistic and egomaniacs.

Narcissists are not capable of compassion or loving..they are in love with themselves. Who is ALWAYS taking selfies..its just too much! I feel sorry for North West..even her name is narcissistic..in regards to Conye..jmo~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

It isn't so that narcissists cannot love or feel compassion. Narcissism can't be wrapped up in one tidy little package. It's complicated and varied.

Kim contracting a physical altering affliction that made her public money-earning life impossible would probably feel the same to her as a professional pianist whose hands became afflicted in some way that they could not stroke the keys.

She has loving relationships in her family of origin where compassion has been evident and with close friends. Her relationship with her mother appears healthy unlike most raised by a narcissistic parent. I would hazard a guess that if any of us were to meet her privately for an hour, that she would be as interested in the person meeting her as in any other topic discussed.

She seems to be able to handle the "haters" quite well, something a narcissist would have big problems managing, internally and outwardly.

Most all public personalities develop some narcissistic traits peculiar to their status as does the entire population. Narcissism is alive and not-so-well in our social fabric. You can read it in threads here every day.

The feelings of hostility, annoyance, and/or irritability toward her, her husband and family, are emotions that seem to be in need of some self-examination because awareness of internal reactions is the key to healthy living and a healthy society. JMO, of course.

We (generally/globally speaking) can, probably will, continue to ignore the internal, allowing it to erupt irrationally toward the external no matter the cost. Which, in a sense, is a symptom of narcissism! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Super Contributor

I personally think the Kim/Kanye marriage is more of a business partnership promoting a brand than it is a love relationship. It may not be true, but that's the impression I get since they are apart more than they seem to be together. Even the house they were redesigning has been scrapped. They are ensconced in mama Kris's home.

Esteemed Contributor

^LOL Free2Be!

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/30/2014 RainCityGirl said:

I personally think the Kim/Kanye marriage is more of a business partnership promoting a brand than it is a love relationship. It may not be true, but that's the impression I get since they are apart more than they seem to be together. Even the house they were redesigning has been scrapped. They are ensconced in mama Kris's home.

Yeah I'd like to know what happened in that situation! It was this huge mansion....

Honored Contributor
On 11/30/2014 RainCityGirl said:

KIM lives in her mother's house. Her husband sleeps overnight in his own bachelor pad when he is in LA.