Valued Contributor

Re: Kim and Kanye Name new Baby Boy!!!

The child was named after Charles Spurgeon.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

We had a child here who was murdered by his mother.  They were Hispanic and his name was Omaree.  I don't know how common a name it is.

@Kachina624

I just looked up the story.  That is just beyond tragic, its evil how the mother and step father treated that child.  And the fact that authorities had awareness of probable abuse makes me physically ill.  Then, they, the agencies assigned responsibility to safe guard these children, start their excuses after a death or murder occurs.  This is becoming far to frequent, when if ever is it going to stop?

Honored Contributor

Oh good grief ..... those two are such morons.   

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@VCamp2748 wrote:

Who named one of their kids Blanket?  Was that Michael Jackson or did I dream it?

How about Dweezil Zappa?

If I were still young enough to have children, I think I'd have 4:  Bacon, Eggs, Over, & Easy.  That last one would really have a hard time of it, though.

Yep! "Blanket' is Michael Jackson's son.

And I love your suggestion of 4, except put mine on a plate!

Well if you need a plate, you have to have fiveWoman Very Happy

Seriously-worst name ever-I worked with a nurse who had done a few years in Labor and Delivery. One woman named her baby girl Meconium, she thought it sounded musicalWoman Surprised

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Coming from those two tramps, I think the name is a huge insult. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West chose the name “Saint” for their newborn son because they believe their child is holy, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

As Radar previously reported, the baby was initially due on Christmas – the day Christians believe Jesus was born.

“She told friends he must be the second coming of Christ,” sources said.

Though the reality star, 35, gave birth nearly three weeks early, the couple stuck with the theme and named their son Saint, insiders explained.

“They honestly believe that they are some divine couple that has been brought to earth,” the source insisted.

Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West chose the name “Saint” for their newborn son because they believe their child is holy, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

As Radar previously reported, the baby was initially due on Christmas – the day Christians believe Jesus was born.

Though the reality star, 35, gave birth nearly three weeks early, the couple stuck with the theme and named their son Saint, insiders explained.

“They honestly believe that they are some divine couple that has been brought to earth,” the source insisted.

Smiley Happy

They have got to be kidding me!!  The second coming??? The second coming of what ?????

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Smiley Happy

delusional

Honored Contributor

I'm still reading but have we been chastised yet for this discussion?

Honored Contributor

It's the ultimate celebrity disaster.

Having intentionally picked an unusual name for his son - Saint - Pete Wentz has now seen the moniker used by none other than Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.

The pair's decision to name their newborn Saint West, which sounds remarkably similar to that of Pete's baby Saint Wentz, has condemned the older baby to a lifetime of clarifying that is in fact 'the other Saint'.

Rocker Pete looked rather glum as the 36-year-old was photographed at the airport hours after Kim and Kanye announced their newborn's name.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."