Trusted Contributor

Re: Kim K ~ Attacked in Paris

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Doesn't sound like that big of a story to me. This comes with the territory; that's why she has an bodyguards. If I were really cynical, I'd speculate that she paid someone to do it since it might have been a few days since she made the headlines (with the election and all competing for news coverage). I don't really think that, by the way.

Yep, one who goes to as much trouble as she did to get that ginormous fake butt implant doesn't tend to be a wallflower in the shrinking violet vein. 

Honored Contributor

I thought they deported that kook. He's the same one who kissed Will Smith and Will b*tched slapped him. He also went after Brad Pitt and many others don't know why he isn't put in mental hospital.

don't know how he can get that close to people who can afford security

bet he couldn't get to high ranking political figures LOL

Honored Contributor

Why can't they arrest the guy? It seems as if there would be some sort of charges they could press

Esteemed Contributor

The video I saw showed her security handling him before he got to her. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@jackiejenny wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Doesn't sound like that big of a story to me. This comes with the territory; that's why she has an bodyguards. If I were really cynical, I'd speculate that she paid someone to do it since it might have been a few days since she made the headlines (with the election and all competing for news coverage). I don't really think that, by the way.

Yep, one who goes to as much trouble as she did to get that ginormous fake butt implant doesn't tend to be a wallflower in the shrinking violet vein. 

I seen the show where she had a xray of her rear and it showed it was mother nature not fake at all. I've seen smaller posteriors on horses

Respected Contributor

omg- WHO cares???

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@jackiejenny wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I seen the show where she had a xray of her rear and it showed it was mother nature not fake at all. I've seen smaller posteriors on horses

That just shows she didn't have implants, it doesn't determine she doesn't have injections.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

CAn't they arrest this guy and charge him with assault?

Respected Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

OH

I was hoping tastefuuly dressed women would throw clothes at her.

At the very least a bra, based on few of her recent sheer tops. Maybe a VS angel could earn her wings and toss her one.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm wondering if this same guy attacking various celebrities is planned --- so the celebrity gets written up in the newspaper/tv. I bet he's getting paid to do this. Who's paying for his travel to several cities/countries? 

What's a day without a boring story about the Kardashians.