Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Fields ~ New Castmate on RHOA?

@DJs mom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Look how altered that picture is?

Kandee is very svelte and is that Phaedra next to Kim?  It barely looks like her.  LOL

Isn't Kandee pregnant IRL?  I read that Claudia was at the cast party.  I'm not liking the return of Porsha either but I didn't like Claudia.   

Yeah, they did some major air brushing with this photo. Who is that sitting on the couch (next to Kandi) in the lavender dress?

Cynthia Bailey. 

Honored Contributor

Wow what a photoshop job they did on that pic. I liked Claudia. Too bad she's gone. When is Kandi going to give birth and what is she having? Anyone know? 

Honored Contributor

She must need the money. Somehow I can't picture her being on this type of show......Oh well, this is one I do not watch anyways!I want to remember her as the sweet Tootie!

Honored Contributor

Kim was good on Facts of Life.  Should translate to great success on Housewives.

Honored Contributor

I don't see Kandi or Claudia in the picture, and they all look thinner than they do on the show.

Esteemed Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

One of my (minor) annoyances is that many of the women on these shows are not 'real housewives" at all.  This just bugs me.

Technically, IMHO, NONE of them are "Real" nousewives.  While they may be married, I wouldn't classify them as a housewife.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Does she live in Ga or is she moving out there just to do the show?

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Does she live in Ga or is she moving out there just to do the show?

it seems like she has been living there for at least two years, if not longer. her second son was born there in 2013.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Wow what a photoshop job they did on that pic. I liked Claudia. Too bad she's gone. When is Kandi going to give birth and what is she having? Anyone know? 

Recently, Kandi Burruss revealed that she is due to have her baby sometime near the end of December/early January, and fans are really enjoying all of her updates and adorable pregnancy pictures. Well, Kandi has done it again – sharing more photos that is. As you can see from the picture above, the Real Housewives of Atlanta star is certainly one hot momma rocking her baby bump.

@colliemom4, Check RealityTea to see the pictures.  Wouldn't let me post. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

MAJOR photoshopping.  Who is Kim Fields?

I guess I'll google, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"