Keurig Water Question

I just bought the Keurig TSV after wanting one for two years. I have seen many of the reviews about them so I am a little nervous about my purchase as it is a lot of money to pay and then not have it work after just a short time. I was looking at the User's Brochure on the Keurig website so I know what to do when I get mine. I noticed right away that it says NOT to use the Keurig with well water. We are on a well that has a filter in the system but not a water softener. I wrote to Keurig customer service to see if I can use water from my house tap or not but haven't heard back from them. Does anyone have any experience with using well water (unsoftened) in their Keurig? If I can't just use my regular tap water I will probably return it. I just can't justify to myself or my husband having to buy water to use in the machine.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View