Highlighted
Super Contributor

Kathy Levine

Just saw an infomercial for NutriSystem and Kathy was the host! Along with Marie Osmond. Kathy must be a new spokesperson!!! Must admit, she hasn't changed much - still looks and sounds like the Kathy we all used to see!

Super Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine

She has a job, that doesn't surprise me. She's a great saleswoman/infomercial spokesperson talent. She knows how to connect with customers. I often wonder if she regrets leaving her Q V C job. She was the best in the shopping channel business, at the time.

Regular Contributor

I liked Kathy as well but they are trained as salespeople and that means they lie. They all do.

Super Contributor

On 12/29/2013 AuntG said:

She mentioned her battles with weight. I wonder if she is using the products too.

I saw her within the last 2(?) years and she was thinner than ever. She looked great.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/29/2013 AuntG said:

She mentioned her battles with weight. I wonder if she is using the products too.

I remember she wrote she lost a lot of weight using Fen-Phen

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View