Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

This is a rant...  The recent episodes have them all wearing what appear to be real fur coats, about 6 different types of animal furs.  They are awful people - no cares about anyone but their own lavish, fake lives. They live in California for goodness sake!  

So ugly in the heart. Be ashamed of yourselves, killing animals for your pretentiousness, entertainment, and vanity.  Not watching, I just happened to surf by it... 💩

@Skyegirl21

What is a “fake life” and what did you mean when you said they live in CA for goodness sake?

She probably was alluding to CA's warm weather.  I lived in Southern CA for forty years and  wore a wool coat in the winter.  Maybe she thinks it isn't cold enough to wear a fur coat.  Just speculating.

Perhaps, but CA does not stop at the boarder of outer LA.  There’s a lot more to the state and it isn’t all warm weather.

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

This is a rant...  The recent episodes have them all wearing what appear to be real fur coats, about 6 different types of animal furs.  They are awful people - no cares about anyone but their own lavish, fake lives. They live in California for goodness sake!  

So ugly in the heart. Be ashamed of yourselves, killing animals for your pretentiousness, entertainment, and vanity.  Not watching, I just happened to surf by it... 💩

@Skyegirl21

What is a “fake life” and what did you mean when you said they live in CA for goodness sake?

Maybe she meant why the big furs when you live in California?  Maybe not cold enough!

Hyacinth

Big Bear, the Sierras, winter on the coast even in Orange County gets windy and chilly. Sounds like the person who started this thread doesn't know that? 

Not enough for fur coats.  I’m from San Diego and wearing a fur on the coldest day is still too much. 

you are kidding right? my s/o lives in SD and i am there part time.. when it gets below 70 degrees he is all bundled up.....when it hits 60 he needs the heat going. the kardashians travel quite extensively, so i am sure they need cold weather clothing also. PLUS we dont know if they are real or faux.

the kardashian bashing threads are getting so old. LOL, not even sure why i opened this thread.......THESE are the reasons why they are so famous. even the people who HATE them bring them publicity!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Kardashians- Be ashamed

[ Edited ]

People still actually watch these trashy people? I have never understood the interest in them? IMO they are a waste of space.

Honored Contributor

Huh????   You can't make this stuff up....lol   She hates them so much that she watches their show week after week after week.  LOL  She knows them better than they know themselves.  LOL   She's the ultimate Kardashian fan.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

People still actually watch these trashy people? I have never understood the interest in them? IMO they are a waste of space.

I actually lurk on a K-forum everyday. Did I just say that?

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

I have never seen their show and don't even know what network it is on. Not into trash tv, I guess.

I plead guilty, I did see one and half of their shows years and years ago.  I have no idea what station it is on either, could be a station my cable company doesn't give us.  

Respected Contributor

What's a Kardashian? 

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee

They also have fake bodies, fake faces, fake butts and fake relationships. And - they all have REAL MONEY!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I actually lurk on a K-forum everyday. Did I just say that?

LOL

they should probably have a dedicated K forum on qvc.....it would be VERY popular!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

We're in need of the pearl clutching photo. Woman Wink Woman LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson