Respected Contributor

This is a rant...  The recent episodes have them all wearing what appear to be real fur coats, about 6 different types of animal furs.  They are awful people - no cares about anyone but their own lavish, fake lives. They live in California for goodness sake!  

So ugly in the heart. Be ashamed of yourselves, killing animals for your pretentiousness, entertainment, and vanity.  Not watching, I just happened to surf by it... 💩

Honored Contributor

lololol

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

They're FAKE furs. Goes well with their FAKE everthing in their FAKE lives.

Respected Contributor

I have never seen their show and don't even know what network it is on. Not into trash tv, I guess.

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

This is a rant...  The recent episodes have them all wearing what appear to be real fur coats, about 6 different types of animal furs.  They are awful people - no cares about anyone but their own lavish, fake lives. They live in California for goodness sake!  

So ugly in the heart. Be ashamed of yourselves, killing animals for your pretentiousness, entertainment, and vanity.  Not watching, I just happened to surf by it... 💩

@Skyegirl21

What is a “fake life” and what did you mean when you said they live in CA for goodness sake?

Honored Contributor

Wow....we haven’t had a good Kardashian’s Bashing in a while.

It’s almost welcomed!

You can throw a stick & hit a zillion celebrities/designers/socialites

who wear. Why them?

@Skyegirl21

Congratulations for being an Ethical Vegan!

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

@Skyegirl21

What is a “fake life” and what did you mean when you said they live in CA for goodness sake?

Maybe she meant why the big furs when you live in California?  Maybe not cold enough!

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

EVidently you just "happen to surf by" quite a bit since you are referencing them wearing fur in several episodes that you just happened to be surfing by.

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

@Skyegirl21

Maybe she meant why the big furs when you live in California?  Maybe not cold enough!

Hyacinth

Big Bear, the Sierras, winter on the coast even in Orange County gets windy and chilly. Sounds like the person who started this thread doesn't know that? 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21,   I draw the line with this one.  Do you wear leather shoes?  Do you carry a leather purse?  If so, you are no different than people wearing fur.  Cat Wink

kindness is strength