Honored Contributor

Re: KEEPING TABS ON POSTERS?

@febe1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that there are a couple of posters that wouldn't be my cup of tea I  "real life ". However, who really knows  ?

You might be surprised, @QVCkitty1. Posters I have disagreed with, I've found many things I agree with them on and like them.

@febe1, Of course you are right, that's why I said who knows.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Well yes and no.  Do I stalk particular posters, no.  But there are posters who wisdom and knowledge I admire and will generally always read what they post.

Honored Contributor

@mercyMe. There are some names I recognize as being nasty & argumentative on certain subjects. If that subject is being discussed, I skip their post & don't bother reading it. Guess that's "keeping tabs".

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that there are a couple of posters that wouldn't be my cup of tea I  "real life ". However, who really knows  ?

You might be surprised, @QVCkitty1. Posters I have disagreed with, I've found many things I agree with them on and like them.

@febe1, Of course you are right, that's why I said who knows.

I meant, @QVCkitty1, right on this board, not only in real lifel.

Honored Contributor

I think it's in our nature to gravitate towards people and things we find interesting and enjoyable, while at the same time enjoy sharing common beliefs and desires.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is only one poster, that I do not stalk, but I do recognize and avoid any thread she is involved in.   This lady seems so nice, seems to love animals, love cooking, and most of the posts of hers that I read  seem sensible and not unkind.  She surprised me not once, but twice, with rude and mean replies directed to me when she disagreed with me.  So all is good until God forbid you don't share the same opinion.

Respected Contributor

I've been here since the 1990s. So many posters change their names or are multiple names I don't keep track.
Honored Contributor

No I don't keep track of anyone, however, I do seem to bump into some of the same posters because of like interests or similar opinions or an interesting topic........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

Oh yes, I forgot .... SPURT is the only one I purposely look up to read the riveting reviews along with diverse photos that saves me: 

COUNTLESS HOURS OF WATCHING COMPLETE TRASH

during those pointless weekends of Q shows that start with "D" "M" "V" and much, much more.

Related image

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cottageHill wrote:

Oh yes, I forgot .... SPURT is the only one I purposely look up to read the riveting reviews along with diverse photos that saves me: 

COUNTLESS HOURS OF WATCHING COMPLETE TRASH

during those pointless weekends of Q shows that start with "D" "M" "V" and much, much more.

Related image

@giraffe77

A lot of people do follow the QVC Critter Weekend Preview and I don't mind.....it's always under Q TALK (that's where the thread started at the request of a poster that was extremely ill...she said it was something that she enjoyed and it gave her and her DH a rare smile and laugh....and others urged me to continue it even after she left as her health became worse--very sad situation and I was glad to provide her and others going through some hard times with a smile)....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”