Respected Contributor

Just realized I never received my state cutting board

Something reminded me about the state cutting board I ordered on HSN so I checked tracking, almost a month ago the post office wrote "all merchandise is missing and the empty carton was discarded.  UPS notified sender."  

After all this time HSN has done nothing so I guess I need to call, sounds like the cutting board fell out of the box.

Super Contributor

Re: Just realized I never received my state cutting board

Hope you get a replacement soon.  In my past experience vendors have insurance for that and will gladly replace items.

I saw that presentation and wondered how big the cutting board would be for say, Rhode Island or Alaska!  Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@timeless Good one, I live in RI, LOL!

I always save my emails regarding orders placed and do not delete them until I receive them.   This way I don't lose track of them.  I don't place many orders these days but it has helped me keep track of everything along the way.  They will ship you another one. 

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@timeless Good one, I live in RI, LOL!

I always save my emails regarding orders placed and do not delete them until I receive them.   This way I don't lose track of them.  I don't place many orders these days but it has helped me keep track of everything along the way.  They will ship you another one. 

I should be more organized, I'm glad I eventually remembered!  Its a shame I have to reach out to HSN, you would think when they got notified they would have just sent a replacement.

Respected Contributor

Just did a live chat, they are sending a replacement.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spumoni99 wrote:

Something reminded me about the state cutting board I ordered onHSNN so I checked tracking, almost a month ago the post office wrote "all merchandise is missing and the empty carton was discarded.  UPS notified sender."  

After all this timeHSNN has done nothing so I guess I need to call, sounds like the cutting board fell out of the box.

I just realized this afternoon that I never received Anthony'sTsvv skirt from about a month ago.  I went through all my stuff to make sure.  I'll c. all customer service tomorrow.  

Update.  I just did Live Chat.  First time using that.  It was great.  They are sending a replacement and I should receive my skirt in 5-7 days.

Super Contributor

@spumoni99 Oh my, I can't imagine neglecting to check my orders.  Maybe you should keep a note pad on what you ordered, and cross it off when it arrives.  Or if you have a family member you trust, you should talk with them about your ordering things.  Just a friendly reminder that if you order something and don't notice it wasn't shipped maybe your didn't need it?

Honored Contributor

received all three of mine in one box and that was a great TS!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

received all three of mine in one box and that was a great TS!

Glad your happy with it, can't wait to get mine!

Respected Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

@spumoni99 Oh my, I can't imagine neglecting to check my orders.  Maybe you should keep a note pad on what you ordered, and cross it off when it arrives.  Or if you have a family member you trust, you should talk with them about your ordering things.  Just a friendly reminder that if you order something and don't notice it wasn't shipped maybe your didn't need it?

Obviuosly its a want not a need...duh!