Respected Contributor

Just learned lesson about QVC shipping....OMG

I guess I have not paid attention... I ordered the Wander Jacket TSV and returned it because it was a little tight and did not like the color that much.  I returned and asked for an exchange but they did not do it although they had in stock.  They just refunded my money at least a little bit.  THe first installment was 19.49 and they refunded me 7.49.  It cost me 11.93 just to try it on.  They took out the original shipping of 4.98 plus the return shipping of 6.95.  I knew about the 6.98 bit did not realize about the 4.98.  Last order for me.  I cannot afford to pay 12.00 to try an item on.  They say you have 30 days to return it and nothing to lose...What a joke....LIve and learn..

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just learned lesson about QVC shipping....OMG

[ Edited ]

@chiclet  Sorry you had to experience that.  This has been the policy for quite awhile. 

Whether you keep an item or not, it seems like a win win situationg for the Q.

This has certainly limited my shopping here.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
QVC Customer Care

Hi @chiclet, I am so sorry the warehouse did not make the exchange for you. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Regular Contributor

@chiclet

Next time if you have this issue .... return as "Defective" if it did not fit due to the sizing chart not being correct--you will NOT be charged return shipping and your original shipping will be refunded.

For this particular TSV item, I read that this jacket ran small .... so returning it as defective is legitimate.

Respected Contributor

When so many online vendors offer free shipping both ways shopping at the Q often times makes little sense.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

I can remember that happening to me once......I returned something for an exchange and all they did was give me a refund and didn't give any explanation why.......I just let it go because I just didn't want to mess with it anymore.  Sorry you didn't like the C Wonder jacket....I love mine (and the 2 Pima CW shirts I ordered, too!)

Respected Contributor

Just got a new vacuum, QVC carried it, but I wouldn't pay their ridiculous fee to have it shipped. Bought it elsewhere.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Makes no sense that return shipping costs more than getting it to you in the first place.

Respected Contributor

watching a shoe show yesterday and boots were being presented (Fisher tall ones) and the shipping was almost $13....all I thought was WOW if you don't like them...fit is off....it's going to cost $26 to try on boots and return!! People were ordering them....incredible to me...no way.

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

watching a shoe show yesterday and boots were being presented (Fisher tall ones) and the shipping was almost $13....all I thought was WOW if you don't like them...fit is off....it's going to cost $26 to try on boots and return!! People were ordering them....incredible to me...no way.

@tsavorite - $13 shipping for boots - WOW!  That's ridiculous!