Honored Contributor

Chris cumo,was interviewing some one, talking about  syrian refugees, he said since 9-11, 795, have come to usa. Only posting this, so  the facts are known, I DO NOT , MEAN ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS POST.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Well I hope that they love it here and don't want to do anything but lead a happy healthy life in peace with their families.

Honored Contributor

I believe our country has given refuge to people who have assisted us in the wars over the past 14 years so they would not be killed by our enemies. As it should be. 

IMO - it is unfortunate that this has been turned into a political football, and that is all I'm going to say.

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I believe our country has given refuge to people who have assisted us in the wars over the past 14 years so they would not be killed by our enemies. As it should be. 

IMO - it is unfortunate that this has been turned into a political football, and that is all I'm going to say.

Could be true but their vetting process has produced people who have caused violence and death here at home.    If they had not come many would still be sleeping peacefully in their beds tonight.

Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

@151949 wrote:

Could be true but their vetting process has produced people who have caused violence and death here at home.    If they had not come many would still be sleeping peacefully in their beds tonight.

WRONG

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/20/us/why-it-takes-two-years-for-syrian-refugees-to-apply...

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

If someone that is better than i am,could find,and post  what was said, this morning on new day ,with chris.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

@151949 wrote:

WRONG

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/20/us/why-it-takes-two-years-for-syrian-refugees-to-apply...

I am talking the vetting process, not the syrians.   Boston bombers were refugees.

Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

@151949 wrote:

WRONG

I am talking the vetting process, not the syrians.   Boston bombers were refugees.

I am talking about the vetting process and the Boston Bombers were here legally on student visas so they were considered not refugees but migrants.

Start another thread on the Student Visa process in this country otherwise you are comparing apples to oranges.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Re: Just heard on cnn

[ Edited ]

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

@151949 wrote:

WRONG

The Boston bombers were from Russia, and originally came here on student visas.

Esteemed Contributor
I heard the same #.

That's not a very large number is it ?