Esteemed Contributor

Just found out that Odd Mom Out actress

Is Drew Barrymores sister in law. Her brother is Will Kopelman. I also didn't realize that she wrote the book called Momzillas that the show is based on. She grew up on the Upper East Side and grew up wealthy as her father is Arie Kopelman, the former president of Chanel.

That would be pretty great to have your dad as president of Chanel, she got all the goodies!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Re: Just found out that Odd Mom Out actress

That's interesting! At first I didn't think I'd like the show but have been watching it and think it's super funny. Thanks for sharing this info. 

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

That's interesting! At first I didn't think I'd like the show but have been watching it and think it's super funny. Thanks for sharing this info. 

@colliemom4 wrote:

I felt the same exact way when it started and now I think it is hysterical.

No problem.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

I happened on it once and haven't found it since. What channel, what time, what day?

Honored Contributor

Drew's FIL designed her wedding dress.  8)

Trusted Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I happened on it once and haven't found it since. What channel, what time, what day?

I'm thinking Mondays at 10 p.m. on Bravo since they aired a new episode at that time last night.

Trusted Contributor

She was on with Andy one night and she seems just as sweet in RL.

The gal that plays her sil is a hoot also.

Honored Contributor

@vac wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

I'm thinking Mondays at 10 p.m. on Bravo since they aired a new episode at that time last night.

Thanks