Respected Contributor

Just Not So Smart to Put Shawn on that Hover Board

And down she went.  Hope her back is ok tomorrow.  But the show must go on.  And then who should be on next?  Nick Chavez, king of the QVC slip and fall!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Just Not So Smart to Put Shawn on that Hover Board

Darn I missed it!!

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie  I hope Shawn is ok too...I missed it. No doubt it didn't help sales either. I've been surprised the Q is selling the item anyway...never thought it was a safe device...

@Reba055  No doubt someone will post it on you-tube over the next day or so...

Respected Contributor

How does everyone know she's really okay (making it okay to laugh at her)?

Respected Contributor

It happened at the end of the presentation.  She tried to go from the laminate floors onto the carpet where Nicks presentation was to be done and she fell off of it and fell backwards.  Pretty stupid to put a forty something host in a dress on the thing I thought while I was watching her hovering round and round all the while talking.  

Trusted Contributor

Shawns  show is on QVC plus 1-3AM in about 30 minutes.   I missed the show earlier.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

It happened at the end of the presentation.  She tried to go from the laminate floors onto the carpet where Nicks presentation was to be done and she fell off of it and fell backwards.  Pretty stupid to put a forty something host in a dress on the thing I thought while I was watching her hovering round and round all the while talking.  

@Shawnie  Shawn knows ahead of time the items she will be presenting. I seriously doubt the Q told her what to wear in this show...

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

@Shawnie  Shawn knows ahead of time the items she will be presenting. I seriously doubt the Q told her what to wear in this show...

She had the black dress on all night, not just for this show,

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

How does everyone know she's really okay (making it okay to laugh at her)?

Are we reading the same thread?  I don't see anyone laughing about what happened to her...just showing concern and perhaps saying these things aren't safe (they're not!)