Honored Contributor

Re: Just Discovered We Get HSN

@luvdoodles

I'm in Michigan and my orders arrive quickly.  I have purchased Stately Steel jewelry, Camuto shoes/boots and Lessman vitamins.  I also bought a gold chain by Michael Anthony.

Can't say they ever disappointed me.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am in love with HSN. Good variety of products, flex pay everyday, free S&H on most items, TSV's are true discounts, on top of being surprised periodically with bonus discount coupons. My online shopping these days leans toward HSN and Amazon

Honored Contributor

Just wanted to say Welcome to the Community to @Barb114 and @Jayn804.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

I purchased way more from HSN versus QVC there are flex pays coupons great clearance prices I never have to wait long for an order probably because I'm in Florida I get my package is quicker but I like HSN products and service better than QVC
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been shopping with HSN for about 4 years.  I ordered one of Imans maxi dresses last year and it is a very nice dress.  Good quality.  I purchased my first Technibond pieces a few weeks ago and I really like the pieces.  I have Tony Littles sandals which are really comfortable.  Wow I gues they do have a wide variety.  I even use Nellies laundry soap. lol.  I have only returned two pieces.  One was my fault because I ordered two of something and the other was the wrong color was sent.  No complaints with customer service.  Oh also vitamins from Andrew Lessman.

Honored Contributor

Even if I don't want (or need) anything........I ALWAYS peruse their clearance pages.    There are some real bargains there!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

HSN invented shopping channels, they were the first.  They were the first shopping channel for me 30something years ago.  I shopped with them for many, many years but not very much in recent years.  No reason, they just fell off my radar.  QVC just has it all for me, HSN is more limited.  I think the Quality in general is excellent but like QVC and HSN, they don't manufacture stuff.  So, the quality depends on the individual vendors.  I'm sure HSN has their "clunkers" just like QVC and Evine.  HSN does sell more fashion foward clothing, accessories and jewelry and they have more variety.  QVC tends to sell the same stuff all season long and there is little to no differnece between the vendors.  They are all doing the same stuff.  But if you go to HSN, they have a lot of variety.  But, if you miss out on something, you cannot count on them reordering it or ever seeing it back in inventory.  I check out their clearance section from time to time.