Respected Contributor

Nice to see some new fashion lines. How is the quality of the clothes, their shipping and returns.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just Discovered We Get HSN

my experience has been they're faster processing orders and I receive my items faster, but, I'm in Tx and they're in Florida which might explain the faster shipping. Q, takes at LEAST 3 days to process. I had one item that was in processing 5 days before !  Then, the delivery takes another week or so barring postal holidays, bad weather in the Northeast, etc.

I"m stupid though, so, I keep ordering. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I LOVE Slinky!  Fits true to size.  Also like Guiliana Rancic and the sales they have on Easy Spirit and Naturalizer.  I typically put items in my "favorites" list and wait for the price to go down which it usually does eventually.  Also like Techibond jewelry.

Haven't had too much luck with Liz Lange or Antthony.  Felt the quality wasn't there.

Only had to return an item once.  Shipping is a bit quicker than QVC.

Honored Contributor

Great clearance sales on jewelry and fashion, I usually wait to buy at that time. Sign up for their emails and get coupons.

Super Contributor

HSN is a breath of fresh air after QVC. The hosts (most) do not scream over the vendors. Quality of most clothes are excellent, with good lines like Vince C , Guilianna, etc. The host a act like ladies? They do not take off shoes to try others on, and dress to fit their ages. All in all, an great channel.

Super Contributor

Did not mean to put a ? after ladies

Honored Contributor

I recently bought a mattress from HSN, great price, great service.

Respected Contributor

I'm a big HSN fan. I like Iman, G by Guiliana, Nikki Poulos, MarlaWynne, Serena Williams, Wendy Williams, some Colleen Lopez and Melissa McCarthy. Oh, and there's Hal Rubinstein and N Natori. Lol, guess I like a bunch of them. They have great clearance prices and shipping is fast. Customer service has been excellent. 

Honored Contributor

I been shopping there from the late 80s and it seems as though I often see an something I can't resist.  Their Origami shelving units are fantastic.  Jewelry is so-so; I'm rarely tempted.  Everything I ever bought in clothing except Iman's pants, I've returned.  Very cheap quality.   I have gotten some nice shoes.  They have good CS. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I just found it on Roku, too!