Honored Contributor

Re: Juan Pablo is a Deadbeat Dad!!

On 1/7/2014 note2baby said:

Read what RealitySteve has to say about this season.... total DUD! Just wants to be a Model, Actor, and all that involves, not at all interested in a MOM or Wife! His lies are found out and 2 gals quit before the end of the show.

This entire thing is FAKE and scripted!

Just don't tell the ending. I know! Rarely , do the couples marry and stay married. Ryan and Tristan seem to beat the odds and have children. I watch it for entertainment. Watch Burning Love!
Super Contributor

I don't know who Juan Pablo is, but he sounds like a creep. I don't know, I'll have to go back and read all of it, but I don't know who he is. I haven't clicked on the link. I wanted to see a pic of him, but I still don't know who he is.

It makes me think of creeps like Drew Peterson. Why

Valued Contributor

On 1/7/2014 LucyGoose said:

I don't know who Juan Pablo is, but he sounds like a creep. I don't know, I'll have to go back and read all of it, but I don't know who he is. I haven't clicked on the link. I wanted to see a pic of him, but I still don't know who he is.

It makes me think of creeps like Drew Peterson. Why

Juan Pablo is the new Bachelor.

Honored Contributor

I will never understand the fascination viewers have with this show. How do a bunch of insecure women (or men) line up to beg someone to pick them to be in a relationship that almost always fails? What makes people want to get on TV and lay all over some guy (or girl) that 20 others are doing the same thing with?

I'm aware that many are doing this to further their careers and get other offers of work and publicity, but I find in demeaning on the part of everyone involved, and not worth my time to watch. Just a "socially acceptable" way to pimp themselves out.

Frequent Contributor

After watching that first episode, I am so over this Juan Pablo guy. He seemed like a nice guy in that Bachelorette - The Men Tell All Show but as the new Bachelor, he comes off like a total player. I was turned off by his behavior last night. Think this season is going to be a total dud.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/7/2014 mominohio said:

I will never understand the fascination viewers have with this show. How do a bunch of insecure women (or men) line up to beg someone to pick them to be in a relationship that almost always fails? What makes people want to get on TV and lay all over some guy (or girl) that 20 others are doing the same thing with?

I'm aware that many are doing this to further their careers and get other offers of work and publicity, but I find in demeaning on the part of everyone involved, and not worth my time to watch. Just a "socially acceptable" way to pimp themselves out.

Couldn't agree more. It really is a sad reflection on society and how low standards have fallen that this kind of junk passes for entertainment.

Esteemed Contributor

I hardly think they are insecure. Most of them are gorgeous & have excellent jobs. They just want to be on TV.

Juan Pablo has absolutely no secks appeal IMO.

Valued Contributor

Baylor Fan I so agree with all you said and I myself think he is boring.

Respected Contributor

On 1/7/2014 Lynneuk said:

Couldn't agree more. It really is a sad reflection on society and how low standards have fallen that this kind of junk passes for entertainment.

R U kidding! Most everything on the major networks is junk entertainment today!!!! Everything is horrible. Thus QVC for entertainment.

Honored Contributor

Could these women sink any lower? I guess it means 15 minutes of fame for them.