Valued Contributor

Juan Pablo is a Deadbeat Dad!!

Wow, I never would have guessed this seeing the way he loves that little Camilla.

It looks like the reports of Juan Pablo of The Bachelor being "dreamy" are very premature, as new reports have surfaced that he's nothing but a deadbeat dad!

According to Reality TV World, Juan Pablo Galavis -- father to a daughter named Camila born in 2009 -- "was ordered to pay an outstanding balance of $3,574.57 in back child support payments by a judge in May 2011, according to court documents obtained by The National Enquirer. Juan Pablo has been hoping that news of his court-ordered child support didn't get out because he doesn't want Bachelor fans finding out he's not the perfect father he portrays himself to be," a source told The Enquirer," reports the site.

Camila's mother is actress Carla Rodriguez, who was with Galavis for two years before they split. And even though the couple have had their differences, new reports suggest that Rodriguez is supportive of his new stint on "The Bachelor" -- even if it's only because she wants to keep the child support checks coming in.

"[Juan Pablo's] Bachelor bio glazes right over all the domestic issues that Juan and Carla have had over the years, but they've had their fair share of heated run-ins. I do question the fact that Camila is staying with Juan Pablo's parents in Los Angeles while he is taping. So, why would his ex need child support if he seems to have custody? Believe who you want, but this could put a major bump into the road of fame for The Bachelor Juan Pablo, which is clearly all he wants out of this deal!"

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/5630/20140107/bachelor-deadbeat-dad-juan-pablo-galavis-owed-ex-gi...

Honored Contributor

Re: Juan Pablo is a Deadbeat Dad!!

I read he paid it off. JP sees Camilla, once a week. Ex was probably paid, for Camilla to be there.
Honored Contributor

I'm hearing that was resolved as well, it's a relatively small amount and he could have been having financial issues.

Respected Contributor

You mean someone on a reality show looking to kiss (and who knows what else) numerous women until he narrows it down to one ""love"" might not be all that he seems?

I am shocked! I have lost all faith in tv love!

Contributor

A ""Bachelor"" contestant? Seriously?

Valued Contributor

I noticed the article was dated with today's date but I didn't notice the title said ""Owed"". It also said ""Girlfriends"" not ""Girlfriend"".

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/7/2014 Sloane Sabbith said:

A ""Bachelor"" contestant? Seriously?

No way.....

Valued Contributor

The child was born in 2008. According to the entire National Enquirer article he and the mother were together for two years. The judgement was issued in May, 2011.

The Florida Department of Revenue's Child Support enforcement Program slapped Juan Pablo with an income deduction order, requiring employers to automatically deduct $243.94 per month for child support, plus $49.00 per month for retroactive child support until the outstanding balance of $3,574.57 was paid.

This does not look like a "deadbeat dad" situation to me, more like the initial start of his child support from a family court hearing retroactive to when he and the mother separated.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/new-bachelor-deadbeat-dad-shame

Contributor

Read what RealitySteve has to say about this season.... total DUD! Just wants to be a Model, Actor, and all that involves, not at all interested in a MOM or Wife! His lies are found out and 2 gals quit before the end of the show.

This entire thing is FAKE and scripted!

Honored Contributor

Opera girl must have had an upcoming gig, she looks really bored..........