Respected Contributor

People mag previewed he and Anna on the cover (second week in a row for the Duggars) and they got bumped by the three American heroes in France. I am glad some good news is front and center for a change. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Josh just got very lucky

[ Edited ]

I read the title of the thread and thought you meant Josh got very lucky, again..  LOL bad bad bad me.. 

my apologies.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

I guess 3 Heros are more of a draw than a pervert/cheater.  People is a shell of it's former self.

Respected Contributor

Okay, he's not on the cover but I'm sure the story is running in People just the same. 

Honored Contributor

The three heroes are from Northern California, Sacramento.  That city is planning a big parade and celebration when they can all come home at the same time, Spencer is in Germany, apparently back on duty and Alek has gone to be with him for awhile.

Anthony is said to be starting a new semester at college.

Friendship of the American Heroes Who Prevented Attack on Train in France

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

Lucky?  He still made the front cover.  Maybe it will be repeated again in other mags.  Guys like that have to be stopped and exposed. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

The magazine should have just had the photo of the heroes on their cover.

Honored Contributor

I'm so over the Duggars, I wouldn't pick up a magazine with any reference to them on the cover.  I really don't think there is anything more to say about their situation and Josh's sex life.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's disgusting that they're even on the cover at all.

What's even more disgusting are the people that support the Duggars.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, no.  I'm a subscriber and in my magazine, it says that they couldn't decide whether to put the Amer. heroes on the cover or the Duggar latest "shocker" (People's word) so they put the heroes on the subscriber issues and the Duggar scandal on the newsstand issues (of course - because they sell magazines).   I'm so disappointed to read that.  IMO for People this should have been a no-brainer between those two choices.  People sold the American heroes out to make sales at the newsstands.  It was OK to put the heroes on for the subscribers since they'd already purchased the magazine. Phooey on People for that decision.