Honored Contributor

Re: Josh Duggar had a paid Ashley Madison account

Anna will never leave Josh.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've been reading some more on facebook and found out that one of the daughters is in South America with Jill and her family. I think her name is Joy. She's a teen. Anyhow, the Duggar parents said they've been distancing themselves  publicly from Josh for a while now  because when they are all seen together it rehashes the molestation scandal. I'm sure the ones that are out of the country are glad they are gone. 

There are several posts online that are very specific about the "missionary" work that the Dillards are doing in South America, and they are also misdirected and negatively focused, in spite of the photos of sincerity and incessant smiling.

References to their "noble" sacrifices and their solicitation of money to fund them, and the REASON why they are there, can be found by carefully reading questions and answers that appear in the Dillard's chats on the "official" websites.

As to Anna leaving Josh, it sounds as though there will be a long string of "sincere" penitence and forgiveness, acceptance of apologies, more revelations.

And that is the "Gothard" legacy, embraced beyond any sense of human reason. Any offense, once "forgiven", must be forgotten. And that "councilling", the only type ever offered to ANY of those involved (as stated by Michelle) permeates every aspect of the family life style.

Honored Contributor

@brii wrote:

Nope ... and feels she is partially to blame.  Disgusting!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

Anna was homeschooled and her education stopped at age 16.  She taught Sunday school and married young.  What skills would she have that would support five people?

Actually, she does have a "college degree" in early childhood development or education.  I put "college degree" in quotes because it is from an online, nonaccredited program, completed after her highschool studies.

(I have followed the Duggars for years, mostly out of morbid curiosity.)

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can not blame the parents for Josh Dugger being a pervert and a cheat. He is just a BAD SEED. Some people are just born sick and off....Jeffery Dahmer, Ted Bundy....does not matter what they did....murder, being a chid molester....it is all just evil and wrong.

it is no ones fault for people like this..... No one to blame.

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@brii wrote:

Nope ... and feels she is partially to blame.  Disgusting!

The whole "religion" loves women in subservient roles. 

Honored Contributor

@june22 wrote:

You can not blame the parents for Josh Dugger being a pervert and a cheat. He is just a BAD SEED. Some people are just born sick and off....Jeffery Dahmer, Ted Bundy....does not matter what they did....murder, being a chid molester....it is all just evil and wrong.

it is no ones fault for people like this..... No one to blame.

I'd agree you can't blame the parents for him being a cheater.  As for everything else, if his parents got him legitimate help when he molested his sisters growing up, instead of sweeping it under the rug, perhaps he would have turned out differently.

Trusted Contributor

I always thought the first scandal would not be the end.I personally think that whole family is very strange.

Honored Contributor

I do feel bad for Josh.

Growing up in that environment really harmed him.  Not getting him the right help harmed him to.

Now he has to deal with the shame and guilt of the public and knowing he is responsible for their show being canceled.

Respected Contributor

How can you possibly raise 19 kids, give them attention and know everything they are doing. Yes, there are exceptions to large families, but they aren't one of them. 

It's telling when Michelle spends one on one time with her kids, they all act like aquaintances, it's strange.

I see those kids as living "every person for themselves", not matter what kind of rubbish they claim. It's all so disgusting.

And you'd think Anna's family would help her out, she's living with a slimeball and has no backbone.