Valued Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp divorce Pt2: Domestic Abuse, Restraining Order

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

Okay, here's my take on it all:  she's a total liar.  No, we don't have the "full facts" yet, but it all smacks of a carefully constructed "scenario".

She deleted a picture of herself posted on social media, smiling at her friend Amanda de Cadenet's (OMG) birthday party taken the day after the alleged abuse.  It was deleted before she filed the abuse allegations.

If you read her statement about the rage he flew into and the vicious way he attacked her, believe me, she'd have more than that bruise on her right cheek.  If he'd grabbed her face the way she described, she'd have bruises from that in addition to much worse.

She had her phone and she texted a friend to call 911???  Wouldn't it have taken less time to hit 911 herself?  I know my phone has a "press and hold" 911 button.  Or did she want a "witness" (one who conveniently wasn't there, when all this "abuse" was happening and JD was gone by the time the friend arrived).

When the police arrived, they said there was "no evidence" of a crime.  So when did the broken glass, shattered picture frame, wine stains appear?  Do you really think the police wouldn't have taken photos as evidence?  If she was bruised and battered, they say they would've pursued an investigation, regardless of whether she wanted to press charges or not.

Quite frankly, I'd never have heard of her except for her marriage to JD.  I think she's looking for a "career boost" and money.  Both of them had filed for divorce at the beginning of the year and, for some reason, that didn't go through.  Maybe now she's just a "woman scorned"?

And that's my "politically incorrect" statement for the day!

If you read the actual court papers, her restraining order granted by the judge, there were at least 3 witnesses plus, Johnny's security team.  One guard is mentioned specifically, by the name of Jerry. The friends actually had to intervene, got into their apartment because she given them a key, and think they called the cops.  So there were multiple witnesses and the picture of the bruise was taken by one of the witnesses.  In the reports from this past week, he threw the phone at her and pushed her and tried to force her to get back up. acutal courts docs and not gossip

Honored Contributor

The "actual court docs" are only her side of the story with her "witness" statements, that doesn't mean they're based on fact.

There's another side to her story, with other witnesses who dispute her version.

My biggest doubt is created by her making NO mention of an assault when the cops arrived, only that she had "an argument with her husband", the apt. was in no kind of disarray and no signs of a physical assault.

I reserve judgement until all of these statements from "witnesses" are testified to before a judge, in a court of law.

Anyone can say anything in the press, but testifying to it in court can have serious consequences, if it isn't true.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/31/amber-heard-johnny-depp-assault-security-guards/

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/30/amber-heard-johnny-depp-injury-iphone-police-report/

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I think Amber is hoping for a very messy divorce.   Looks like she'll get one.

Honored Contributor

In income and expense documents filed by Amber Heard's legal team, right, they showed that her basic monthly income is around $10,000 a month, before any cash from film roles, but she spends almost $44,000 on 'basic expenses'. The documents come as the 30-year-old actress filed for divorce from husband Johnny Depp, left, last week requesting he pay her spousal support of $50,000 a month plus her legal costs. Last year it showed her total income was $250,000 when money from her film roles is taken into account. However, her expenditure was $209,000, leaving her just a small profit.

This is from the DailyMail

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."