Honored Contributor

Re: John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole Again - YAY!

@silkyk wrote:

To lie in wait and murder a person in cold blood deserves a LIFE sentence! No easy outs or early releases. LIFE behind bars! It's an insult to the victim to release a murderer out into the world. Enjoy your horrible life in the pokey Mark! (and stay there)

@silkyk

They should have given the death penalty and be done with it .... why should the taxpayers be paying approx $50k a year to house this worthless guy?   When you calculate how much the cost is over the decades .... what's wrong with a firing squad, anyway?  JMO, people.   

Esteemed Contributor

I just heard this on the news.  Good.  No Parole for him.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

To lie in wait and murder a person in cold blood deserves a LIFE sentence! No easy outs or early releases. LIFE behind bars! It's an insult to the victim to release a murderer out into the world. Enjoy your horrible life in the pokey Mark! (and stay there)

@silkyk

They should have given the death penalty and be done with it .... why should the taxpayers be paying approx $50k a year to house this worthless guy?   When you calculate how much the cost is over the decades .... what's wrong with a firing squad, anyway?  JMO, people.   

No death penalty is NYS @Tinkrbl44.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Never say never, personally I don't think he's a threat to society at large.  Had he killed anyone else he'd be out by now...........

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The fact that he is up for parole at all is so deeply offensive to me. I too was a Beatles fan but, for me, that has nothing to do with it. If he had been Joe or Jane Average, I would feel the same. He committed premeditated, cold blooded murder and did this to him IN FRONT OF HIS WIFE!!! I am sure that horrible day will be with her for the rest of her life. Yoko Ono has said she does not want him paroled. Who can blame her?

Whatever happened to "let the punishment fit the crime!?"

Esteemed Contributor

Good I hope he rots there. Sorry, no Im not.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Good!!

Honored Contributor

I was shocked to find out that he's not in Attica Prison - where the worst of the worst prisoners are.

He's here in Erie County - Western NY near Buffalo - at Wende, in solitary for his protection.

Honored Contributor

@ChazzyLady wrote:

The fact that he is up for parole at all is so deeply offensive to me. I too was a Beatles fan but, for me, that has nothing to do with it. If he had been Joe or Jane Average, I would feel the same. He committed premeditated, cold blooded murder and did this to him IN FRONT OF HIS WIFE!!! I am sure that horrible day will be with her for the rest of her life. Yoko Ono has said she does not want him paroled. Who can blame her?

Whatever happened to "let the punishment fit the crime!?"

@ChazzyLady   Good points!  (Even though I can't stand Yoko!)

Esteemed Contributor

He was and is a kook.  He knows he's a kook but then he's sane enough to want out of prison?? 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust