Honored Contributor

Minky, so so glad to see you hear again. I often think of you and your Cowboy, John is here very often, we all worry about him and his wife too. Please visit with us more often. So glad the Cowboy is holding his own, and the two of you are still such a happy couple. Be well, sweet Minky, Shel

BTW, you still see the handsome eye doc, LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@hckynut I wondered why I didn't hear from you about hockey! So, you are a Rangers fan??? My ds and sil are die-hard enemies of the Rangers! Season ticket holders for the Devils! From what I know, this year has been better for you than my family! Oh, well, there's always next year! Hope you are doing better! I do know how serious things like that can be! I'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way!  ps. Are you sure you don't want to reconsider the Ranger thing?  Ok, ok, I get it! I guess not! Feel better any way!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Esteemed Contributor

@minkbunny  If you had started your post on the "Drama" thread, you could have brought it back to Pg. 1, right??  Maybe, that way, John would have seen it, since he has posted there multiple times.  JMO