Honored Contributor

@sunshine45, the only bottoms of Marla's I tried were her flatter flit pants and I didn't like them.  I was going to try her jeans the last time she was on because they were on sale and I had a coupon and never did.  I'll look again. Thanks for the suggestion.

@muttmom, I don't think she does offer any clothing anymore except loungewear. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sunshine45, the only bottoms of Marla's I tried were her flatter flit pants and I didn't like them.  I was going to try her jeans the last time she was on because they were on sale and I had a coupon and never did.  I'll look again. Thanks for the suggestion.

@muttmom, I don't think she does offer any clothing anymore except loungewear. 

@Lipstickdiva

i recommend her jeans also!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

For her fans, it seems there are several items on sale, and I mean SALE.  From $89 to $29?

You might want to take a look.

Honored Contributor

She is 70 years young! She is fun to watch with host Bill.

Trusted Contributor

I love the quality of her jewelry, but I wish she did silver.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

I caught a few of the items she was selling and they were very pretty and unique.

I jumped online to look at other offerings and may buy an embellished purse that is on sale for $29 and gets great reviews.

Honored Contributor

I will admit that I bought her lip color.  She posted on her FB page what she uses (all drugstore items and cheap at that) and recreated her lip look because I love it so much. 

Did you all know that her jewelry items come with a lifetime warranty? 

Honored Contributor

She is quite a character.  She and the other one with big glasses - Iris Apfel - are entertaining.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered her pajamas with matching robe for under $40. Because I ordered other clearance items, I received free shipping.

You cannot beat that.

Super Contributor

I couldn't find anything about her lip color on her FB page.  What does she use as I love it too.  Thanks in advance.

Grow old my body but stay young my heart