Honored Contributor

Re: Jessa Duggar Seewald is pregnant

[ Edited ]

@KYToby wrote:

Why some people celebrate this family's ability to procreate like rabbits is beyond me.

@KYToby  I don't 'get' the sensationalizm of so many reality shows. I enjoyed tv more when there were none...

Which is why DH and I watch mainly movies or documentaries nowadays...

Honored Contributor

Oh boy I can't contain my excitement! Woman LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

Of course she's pregnant again. Poor thing.... How do they know that God wants them to have baby after baby? Maybe God, seeing overpopulation and dwindling natural resources, inspired the creation of birth control! I feel sorry for those girls who are poorly educated, not allowed to go off to college, and who must live at home til a man comes for them. So sad to see lives aborted in this way. They are bright attractive women. What might they have become if they'd had a chance?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's religious.

Valued Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

Why some people celebrate this family's ability to procreate like rabbits is beyond me.

I hate to admit it but this is one time I actually agree with you.

Honored Contributor

Which one is she?  Is she the first one to get married or the second one?  I hope it's not the second one because I thought she was going to be different and not just be a baby maker every year.  

She just seemed like she might be more independent.  Having children is wonderful (I had 3 myself).   I thought maybe she'd have a job or anything she wanted to do.

So, which one is she?

Frequent Contributor

I would have figured that Jill would have been the one pregnant with second baby before Jessa.. The daughter I feel sorry for is Jana - the oldest -- she has not been allowed to meet or get to know  any guys because they need her at home helping with all the younger kids. She is their permanent baby sitter. I'd be pretty ticked off if I were her! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@KYToby wrote:

@KYToby  I don't 'get' the sensationalizm of so many reality shows. I enjoyed tv more when there were none...

Which is why DH and I watch mainly movies or documentaries nowadays...

I don't either.  I asked why and my post went poof......

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Wayne-QVC:  My post was religious?  Of all the things that get posted this is ridiculous.