Respected Contributor

Re: Jane Traecy looks great!

Funny how we have different opinions. I thought she looked fine except for her haircut. There was just something weird about the way it was parted and styled on top. Poor hosts. They can't win. 

Respected Contributor

I totally agree.  I love those bleached denim jeans on her so much I just ordered a pair.  I never wear that color, prefer the indigo, but they looked so fresh and modern and thought I would go for it.  She really looked so pulled together.

Esteemed Contributor

The layers were very flattering on her.  I really wish she would wear her hair a little longer and softer, JMO.

Valued Contributor

jANE LOOKED AMAZING!  SHE LOOKED YOUNG AND FRESH AND REALLY SKINNY!  WAY TO GO, JANE! 

Loved the Dooney show, too!

Honored Contributor

@Gapch wrote:

Agree!  Does anyone know the item # for her jeans?  I hope they are from the Q!

@Gapch I don't know the item #, but Jane mentioned they were GILI.  They look like the denim jeggings.

Respected Contributor

I thought the jeans would have looked better with a tunic length top or sweater. Would have been a leaner look. I'm over all the layers.
Honored Contributor

Didn't see her, but apparently she is one hot momma from reading the posts.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Jane always looks nicely dressed and professional...but i agree about her hair...I wish she would let her hair grow out a bit.......just a little...it think it would provide a softer look.   But i enjoy her ....was so glad to see her return to QVC all those years back.

Regular Contributor

I've watched Jane since the 80's and just adore her! I think she looks amazing and so beautiful and wished I looked a fraction as adorable as she does!! Go Jane and keep us smiling here at home!! You rock!! xxx Heart

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Gapch wrote:

Agree!  Does anyone know the item # for her jeans?  I hope they are from the Q!

@Gapch I don't know the item #, but Jane mentioned they were GILI.  They look like the denim jeggings.

Yes...just search for Gili jeggings. There is an option with a light wash.  I'd love to have these for spring/summer.  

perhaps there will will be a presentation on Monday since the TSV is a Gili item.