Valued Contributor

Re: Jan.21Shows - What Did You Buy?

Those metallic papers are so nice! I think those are what I want to buy if they are available in March. They will really make the cards look even more special. Have to admit that I bought All About Her die cut set (I think that is the right name) because I saw things I know my elderly mom and my aunt will just love. I also bought the 3Birds Midday Medley frame set (that's not what they call it, but that is what they are). I want them for scrapbooking. Hope everyone had fun today, I did for sure! Take care everyone!
Honored Contributor

I just want to add that I'm so grateful to HSN for continuing these craft shows. They're doing an awesome job….having landed Anna Griffin!!!!! Several sell-outs, including the TS, I believe. I was like a kid in a candy store all day yesterday when the shows were on. AG's products just bring such an air of elegance to my cards. Great shows!!!!

Frequent Contributor

I am really disappointed!!! I bought the paper tricks folders (I also went over to amazon and ordered the set of plates that are long enough and cheaper than HSN - where they weren't available anyway). I ordered them first thing in the morning. Overnight they sent an email that said they were out of stock and hope to send them by the end of February. Meantime, Amazon sent an email that they shipped the plates. Now I just hope I can actually get the paper tricks folders.

I also thought about the folders TS and in the early afternoon tried to order them - autoship - folders only. The first date was sold out. So I tried the second ship date and HSN website wasn't working at that time. It never went through. I tried last evening and the same thing happened. So no autoship for me. I am not sure what was going on. I even tried two different computers so I don't think it was me.

So all in all, a very disappointing buying day for me....

Valued Contributor

Hi Memyselfandi, I'm sorry you had such a difficult day. HSN customer service is really good. If you call them today and explain about what happened with autoship, they might put you in the autoship group. Also with AG products we have all gotten emails from HSN in the past saying things will be delayed only to have the item turn up shortly afterwards (we figured it had to do with shipments making it over from China) so your folders may arrive sooner than you expect. Hope it all works out!
Valued Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Krimpette said:

I just want to add that I'm so grateful to HSN for continuing these craft shows. They're doing an awesome job….having landed Anna Griffin!!!!! Several sell-outs, including the TS, I believe. I was like a kid in a candy store all day yesterday when the shows were on. AG's products just bring such an air of elegance to my cards. Great shows!!!!

Krimpette, I agree. My 51 yr. old dh passed away on Jan. 10 so this is a real rough time in my life (to put it mildly). I happened to stumble upon finding out about the craft shows scheduled for yesterday. Naturally I haven't felt up to watching anything lately but I watched all day. I didn't buy anything but it did help to take my mind off things for just a brief time. I need to make a friend a birthday card and having trouble with inspiration, but that helped a little bit. I'm so thankful they still do craft shows!

I hope everyone enjoys your purchases!

Respected Contributor

On 1/22/2015 memyselfandI said:

I am really disappointed!!! I bought the paper tricks folders (I also went over to amazon and ordered the set of plates that are long enough and cheaper than HSN - where they weren't available anyway). I ordered them first thing in the morning. Overnight they sent an email that said they were out of stock and hope to send them by the end of February. Meantime, Amazon sent an email that they shipped the plates. Now I just hope I can actually get the paper tricks folders.

I also thought about the folders TS and in the early afternoon tried to order them - autoship - folders only. The first date was sold out. So I tried the second ship date and HSN website wasn't working at that time. It never went through. I tried last evening and the same thing happened. So no autoship for me. I am not sure what was going on. I even tried two different computers so I don't think it was me.

So all in all, a very disappointing buying day for me....

I had a similar experience the very first time AG offered her golden Cuttlebug as a TS and missed out on the auto-ship. HSN.com can be very, very frustrating sometimes.

Contributor

I purchased the TS on auto ship, the paper trick folders, the 12" folders with the plates (I was going to buy these anyway, but now I will have them for the trick folders), the storage folders for the TS auto ship, and 2 folder storage boxes. I went a little crazy! ha-ha!!

Regular Contributor

mewsmomtoo,

I've used Mr. Rebates for years and never had a problem. LOVE them. Great advice!

You ordered wonderful items. I loved the All About Her die cut set when I saw it presented, but couldn't order it before it sold out. I hope it comes back in stock. Besides myself, I only know, in person, one other person who is as girly as I am, and she is only 9 years old. I can make cards for her with that kit for the rest of her life!

Regular Contributor

memyselfandI, so sorry to hear about your experiences. If it helps any, all the popular items, including the autoship sets of folders, come back in sooner or later. Next time, check the day before the shows. If you know you want something, order the item them. The day before HSN as usually already adjusted for sale prices.

This time I put what I wanted in my cart, waited for the TS at midnight, and then purchased it all. Also, if you need time to think and see the show, you can order and then cancel it before midnight, but not afterwards. I changed my mind on the metallic paper a few times, but, in the end, was glad I ordered it before it sold out.

Regular Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Krimpette said:

Agreed, Krimpette. I've been looking forward to yesterday's shows all month. I'm so grateful to HSN and glad the shows have been successful for them. I especially love all the Anna Griffin products they have offered, so different than what I've purchased in the past. I can't believe yesterday was Anna's five year anniversary on HSN. The time just flew.