Honored Contributor

Is it my imagination, or is she on the Q less and less? I happened to notice a couple of new hosts during the wee hours of the morning shows...so was wondering...

Sometimes that means phasing out of other hosts...

I also haven't seen Sanda Bennett as much either...

Anyone have clues...just wondering Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I just saw Sandra Bennet the other night, maybe Jacque is on winter vacation, they have lots of vacation time at QVC!

Honored Contributor

@Ane1CareThanks for that update for those of us who don't use all the other services.

Sorry to hear Jacque has been so ill.  Hope she can return soon - when she's well her energy, enthusiasm, and beauty are appreciated.

Super Contributor

Re: Jacque Gonzales...

[ Edited ]

You're welcome @millieshops!

I made sure to mention is was public so someone doesn't try to get upset about me divulging private info. 😉 She seems lighthearted about it, going with the flow, and taking it, and the doctor's orders, one day at a time. The other posts are regular fun loving Jacque. 

If you're on a computer or other device you can view her Instagram www.instagram.com/jacque_gonzales

Respected Contributor

Hope Jacque feels better soon.  She's an excellent host.

Trusted Contributor

Where did she say she was ill?  I couldn't find anything on her Facebook page.

Honored Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

Where did she say she was ill?  I couldn't find anything on her Facebook page.

I read on her FB page that she was ill.  I know I read something about a vitamin deficiency once awhile ago and then at the end of January she said something about following doctor's orders, taking it easy, resting and that she'd keep everyone updated.

Super Contributor

You can check out her facebook page around Jan. 15.  She states that she is taking a few days off to get her Vit. D levels back up to normal, and a few other nutrional things.  Sounds like she is just feeling run down.  

Trusted Contributor

I just read her January 15 Facebook post that you kind ladies referred me to and she said she was taking a few days off.  It's going on a month now.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I don't follow Jacque or even check her FB page normally.  The only reason I saw what I did was because someone I'm FB friends with either liked her post or commented.  But I remember reading about her health issue and what she posted sounded to me like she was going to be off for awhile.  Almost like she was taking a leave of absence.