Respected Contributor

Re: JUST FOR FUN.....WHAT DOES YOUR SCREEN NAME MEAN?

mine means.................a big black bird.............................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

I drive a New Beetle in red and love, love, love it.  I've had 2 red Beetles in the last 12 years.  Wouldn't own any other.  My real name is Vicki.  I love all your names.  This is an interesting thread.  Thanks for starting. 

Trusted Contributor

I love Rita Hayworth.  Always have, always will....

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is a combination of letters from my first and last name that spell out Betty B....and I have a little Boop in me.

Betty B.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

My 1st and middle name...simple Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It was Predsfan for the Predators Hockey Team but everyone called me Preds so I changed it. Smiley Happy  Nice to meet you all!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

My screen name is a combo of my first two initials and my DH initials. I am Diane and he is Gordon and that equals digo. Everyone has such interesting screen names. Thanks for sharing. 

Honored Contributor

My favorite TV show is Blue Bloods and baker is the PC's gal friday so to speak.

Respected Contributor

Campion is a very pretty wildflower. It has a sort of bulbous calyx below a flat, petaled flower. Usually white, but comes in pink some places. I always liked it for some reason. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My younger sister and I used to write music and sing together,  and we came up with a silly song which included "doo-bee-doo" as part of the lyrics.  It was one of my sweet father's favorites and always made him smile.  He died when I was 17, and he was my heart.Heart  I want to keep his memory alive, and this is one of the small, simple ways I do that.  He'll always be with me.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova