Trusted Contributor

JAYNE BROWN AND PAT - TOGETHER AGAIN ?

Monday, 8/3/15

Hi ladies:

Can anyone confirm what I believe I heard Jayne state this morning on The Morning Show, (or whatever it is called these days.)

I can almost swear I heard Jayne say, while sitting with Pat, that the two of them would again be together starting very soon hosting The Morning Show again ?

I thought that was over and done for good.

Am I correct, or did I hear incorrectly ?

Thanks.  Heart

Valued Contributor

Re: JAYNE BROWN AND PAT - TOGETHER AGAIN ?

I like to watch them together so this is good news if it is true.

Every perfect gift is from above.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

All Jayne talked about the entire show was bacon bacon bacon. I guess she thinks it is humorous? I wish she  would just discuss the items for sale, give hip and bust measurements etc. skip all the chatter and laughing.  If Jayne stopped with the bacon discussion, she would have time to give hip and bust measurements.

Respected Contributor

I hope not.  They both do so much better solo.  Too much foolishness when they are together.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy them together.  Not sure why the OP is so concerned.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure about the morning show, but I definitely did hear their Fashionably Late Show is returning this Friday night.

Regular Contributor

Jayne remarked that they were finally together again to do fashionably early. Because of summer vacations they had not done the show together in a while.  I do enjoy them together. They really seem to be good friends and enjoy being together.

Respected Contributor

I really like them together.  I enjoy the laughter and I agree, they do seem like they are really friends.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I had it on while getting ready for work and stood in front of the TV waiting for sizing information on the Isaac pants....there was nothing either verbally or graphically......needless to say I didn't didn't order! Producer and hosts should have been on top of that, but bacon is more important.
Respected Contributor

Good apart but not together...the giggling over nothing & silly talk gets on my last nerve.