Super Contributor

It's been a fun weekend for us so far. What's everyone else doing this weekend?

For Christmas, my DH gave me a Spa day. Yesterday, I took advantage of the gift. I got an hour long hot stone massage, a facial, a pedicure and a manicure. Wow, I was relaxed and exhausted by the end of the day. With my Fibro, the massage was a little too intense but when I go back next time, I'm going to ask her to go a little easier on the muscles. It felt so good while she was doing it though. Why is it that a day at the spa can take so much out of one?

We're sponsors for our AKC dog show in southern Arkansas. We went to the dog show today and it was so much fun being around all those beautiful dogs. There were several dogs here that took best of breed at Westminster last weekend. A brown and tan coon hound that took best of breed at Westminster also took best of breed here. A pointer that took best of breed at Westminster was here and another dog, in the toy category that took best of breed at Westminster was also here and took second in his category here.

I love learning about the different breeds that are out here. All the dogs are so well taken care of and are so friendly. We fell in love with the Wolfhounds. They are so big but so lovable. We kept looking for GCF Foxcliffe Hickory, the Scottish Deerhound, that took Best of Show at Westminster but she was not here. I guess she gets a rest now. But that dog is very similar to the Wolfhounds that we saw today.

It was a fun couple of days. Now, I get to rest tomorrow cause hubby is golfing all day. Just me and my dog babies.

Smile