Honored Contributor

The spanx faux leather leggings are a fashion "don't" - I  don't care who you are or how old you are.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Well, the topic of your post sort of went off into Shawn's styling.  But, that banter you were talking about seems to have been tapered off.  Actually, I'm glad because they would chat about some stupid stuff and not talk about the clothing line.

For awhile it was their schitck, Shawn and Isaac talking about nonsense stuff.  But, it ran it's course.

Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

Well, the topic of your post sort of went off into Shawn's styling.  But, that banter you were talking about seems to have been tapered off.  Actually, I'm glad because they would chat about some stupid stuff and not talk about the clothing line.

For awhile it was their schitck, Shawn and Isaac talking about nonsense stuff.  But, it ran it's course.

@Winkk  It's hard to top the "Is the moon a planet or a star" debate.

All downhill after that one.   LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Valued Contributor

I do not want to be entertained, I want specifics on clothing, nothing more.

Valued Contributor

@StephaniM

I watch less and less, I do not like the, "talk show",

actions.  I just want to buy..................

Esteemed Contributor

@matty liz wrote:

I so wanted to watch IM but couldn't when he is with Shawn.  He was so good on the 2 previous hours.

--------------------

He is definitely different person when he is not presenting with Shawn.  I hear more pertinent information about the item he is selling and there is less goofing around!!

Respected Contributor

I like Isaac with everyone except when he's on with Shawn.  Way too silly

Esteemed Contributor

Isaac's collections are the main clothing items I'm interested in. Shawn barely manages to get out the colors with no regard to a customer who might want pertinent information. I'm not interested in an old vaudeville show where Shawn plays airhead and Isaac educates her.

Occasional Contributor

well,i always liiked her,but i cannot stand when the hodtd lie.whstever happened to her""""bad feet"".shes always in sky high heels? claims to use every makeup product on air.she could never get to work on time if she used all the products she claims to use.i really cant stand when the hosts claim to use it all the time.sooo,what does that mean anyway?dont lie,just present the product.i find it very annoying to here this all the time.