Honored Contributor

Is there a moderator on here now?????

If there is, would you please advise management that we are having difficulty signing in......There's a thread on here now about it.....but nothing has been done.

We would appreciate it if you could let someone know so they can fix the situation.....

Thank you......in advance......

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Re: Is there a moderator on here now?????

@ShowMe wrote:

If there is, would you please advise management that we are having difficulty signing in......There's a thread on here now about it.....but nothing has been done.

We would appreciate it if you could let someone know so they can fix the situation.....

Hi @ShowMe

I can certainly understand your frustration.  In fact we are also experiencing the same difficulties that you are.  

We have read the various threads and gathered all the information that is pertinent to the situation.  We do have an team working on a resolution and we all hope that will be soon.

We appreciate your patience.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC.....thank you very much.  Am sure the frustrated ones will appreciate it.  I am sure you are aware that we live in an instant gratification society.....LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I am also having trouble.  Seems I have to try more than one way to get in.  When I simply sign in to the Forum I am directed to my orders.  I keep an icon on my desktop. It is my usual way to get in and I go directly to the forums.  But to get on... now I have to go to the qvc website, search for Forum at the very bottom and then try to get on that way.  It works one out of five tries.  So much fun.  I am sure QVC will eventually fix it.  It just takes too much time with the trial and error method. 

Esteemed Contributor

Still having trouble.  I log on... I get the forum... I am asked to sign in... I am directed to my orders.  Then I have to go to the bottom of the page and look for forum and blogs and then select that and only then can I post.  What a  mess. 

Same computer, no changes.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@ShowMe  Because of this issue, I have to now use internet explorer for this site, but I still use my regular browswer google chrome for everything else, a pain, but at least now I can sign in and post.

Honored Contributor

Always one on.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Always one on.

I know that as well as the next......but wanted to get their attention......and it worked.

But situation still not resolved. 

Respected Contributor

You should see the hot mess that the Sephora website is, after weeks and weeks of issues.

Honored Contributor

I've noticed the problem too, so what I do is after I'm sent to my order page instead of the forums, I just scroll down and click on "Blogs and Forums, " and I'm in.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland