Esteemed Contributor

Is it something I said....................

I have been getting a" Forum Maintenance" sign for over a week and was not able to see the forum or a blog.  Also had troubles ordering  online..... goodness knows the oto's. odo's and sales I must have missed.  It appears that many of you have not experienced that issue.

What's really going on???

Honored Contributor

Re: Is it something I said....................

@hopi  I have had no problems.  I'm sorry I can't help you.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Try flagging a mod, @hopi.  I'd do it for you but I don't know who's on duty.

Honored Contributor

@hopi Have you been bad?Woman Wink I know you haven't because we have been here together a long long timeHeart

Honored Contributor

@hopi

It's not you Hopi

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I could sign in well here but couldn't complete my order when checking out because of an error message.  I had to call and talk to a Customer Service Rep to get it through.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

Welp, over @ the Southern channel, you can place orders but they won't be delivering them anytime soon.  This, according to all the angry folk who ordered Vitamins or craft stuffs.  At least the Q didn't charge you cause you couldn't complete the order.

Woman LOL

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Welp, over @ the Southern channel, you can place orders but they won't be delivering them anytime soon.  This, according to all the angry folk who ordered Vitamins or craft stuffs.  At least the Q didn't charge you cause you couldn't complete the order.

Woman LOL

email:

Thank you for shopping with HSN. We appreciate that you have been anxiously awaiting your order for Xxxxx. It has not shipped in a manner that meets our high standards...and for that we are truly sorry.

We recently added new technology and equipment in one of our warehouses, which we believe will ultimately improve the overall speed of delivery to our customers when fully implemented. While we tested it thoroughly, when put into production we identified that certain orders were not shipped within our normal timeframes. Please know we are working diligently to address this matter immediately.

We will continue to closely monitor your order and keep you updated with any changes. Once your order has shipped, we will notify you via email so you may track your shipment. If you would like to cancel your order for a full refund, please contact our customer service representative at 800-284-3900.

As a valued customer, we greatly appreciate your business and thank you for your patience.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@hopi

I saw your post about not being able to get to QVC.com so I reset your access (looks like your account was suspended) Also sent you an email containing the link to reset your password. Let me know if that works for you by sending an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@hopi

I saw your post about not being able to get to QVC.com so I reset your access (looks like your account was suspended) Also sent you an email containing the link to reset your password. Let me know if that works for you by sending an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC

I was able to get to QVC.com just not to the forums and blogs. 

I could order but not get the colors  choices.  Everything is working well now - the only message I got was the forums and blogs were under maintenance.

eta 

when I mentioned missing oto's and odo's it was because all of my forum friends keep us updated on the latest items we all like.