Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is it something I said....................

@sunshine45 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Welp, over @ the Southern channel, you can place orders but they won't be delivering them anytime soon.  This, according to all the angry folk who ordered Vitamins or craft stuffs.  At least the Q didn't charge you cause you couldn't complete the order.

Woman LOL

email:

Thank you for shopping with HSN. We appreciate that you have been anxiously awaiting your order for Xxxxx. It has not shipped in a manner that meets our high standards...and for that we are truly sorry.

We recently added new technology and equipment in one of our warehouses, which we believe will ultimately improve the overall speed of delivery to our customers when fully implemented. While we tested it thoroughly, when put into production we identified that certain orders were not shipped within our normal timeframes. Please know we are working diligently to address this matter immediately.

We will continue to closely monitor your order and keep you updated with any changes. Once your order has shipped, we will notify you via email so you may track your shipment. If you would like to cancel your order for a full refund, please contact our customer service representative at 800-284-3900.

As a valued customer, we greatly appreciate your business and thank you for your patience.

Pages and pages of complaints over there!  Still with no time frame for shipping.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

OT

Just have to say again love your tat!

Exceptional design, great execution.  

Love it in your avatar.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis

i am not sure which products have been delayed or where they are coming from. i personally have not experienced any delays with my orders. they are almost always delivered much faster than from qvc.

i will say though that they did provide some feedback about the problem. a little patience goes a long way......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I haven't had any problems, but I haven't been on the computer lately.  Our old one finally died and we were able to get a good deal on an HP laptop.  So, am trying it out.  I have never used a laptop before, so it is taking some time to get used to.  Does anyone know where I can get a GREAT deal on a printer?  We've been without one of those for years!  Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Honored Contributor

@Drythe

Thank you Drythe.  There is one little spot that needs to be retouched.  I knew it when I walked out the door but figured I'd let it heal.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@hopi wrote:

I have been getting a" Forum Maintenance" sign for over a week and was not able to see the forum or a blog.  Also had troubles ordering  online..... goodness knows the oto's. odo's and sales I must have missed.  It appears that many of you have not experienced that issue.

What's really going on???

Hi Hopi, I had this "Forum Maintenance" sign coming up, but it turned out it was on one of my computers but not another. I ended up accessing QVC forums by a direct search, because I couldn't go from QVC.com to the forums, I would get that sign.
Do the math.
Respected Contributor

@hopi  I know exactly what message you are getting about "Maintenance" etc.  I had a problem also with that for almost one week and asked here on the boards for help.  Several nice people here instructed me to "clear my cookies and cache."    With clear instructions I was able to do it and that warning about "Maintenance" is now gone.

Good luck to you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

@hopi  I know exactly what message you are getting about "Maintenance" etc.  I had a problem also with that for almost one week and asked here on the boards for help.  Several nice people here instructed me to "clear my cookies and cache."    With clear instructions I was able to do it and that warning about "Maintenance" is now gone.

Good luck to you.

Thanks for the advice BigSister but the problem just went away by itself . I would check the forum everyday and than yesterday the sign was gone.  

There had been several weird type posts that were just like an attack on the forum and I actually thought that is what closed the forum. When the sign went away I thought it was odd no one else had the same experience as myself.

The maintenance sign apologized for the inconvenience and kept saying to check back.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@itiswhatitis

i am not sure which products have been delayed or where they are coming from. i personally have not experienced any delays with my orders. they are almost always delivered much faster than from qvc.

i will say though that they did provide some feedback about the problem. a little patience goes a long way......

@sunshine45 Well, it's of no consequence to "me."  Just say'n.  All those people complaining and still have no idea when they will get their stuff from ordering it early in the month is really bad.  The information they received simply says they are "monitoring" the problem.  They should be getting their merchandise or their money back.  They can monitor their own money, I'm sure.

I'm positive this incident has probably not happened on such a grand scale over there before.  Bad for business plain and simple.

*Call Tyrone*