Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone finished with their Christmas shopping?

Is anyone finished with their Christmas shopping? Yes I know most didn't start yet. But I have to do it early because I cant hike stores with my pain, so I either order online or take a list and get in and out of the stores fast. I usually start in July and take my time.

Anyway- I am always 3/4 finished with my shopping by now and everything is literally wrapped by black Friday. This year, I am SO far behind. I only have 1 thing for my daughter, and a few things for my granddaughters. The oldest granddaughter I have the most for. I have nothing for my son or son in law yet. We send each other emails with gift ideas and my grandchildren give me written lists. Nothing is overly expensive, so I can usually buy plenty of things for everyone. Then I top it off by picking up gift cards for everyone to their favorite store (or mall) also so they can get what they want.

I have to get moving and make up my mind soon. Oh Im still waiting for my sons list because he has no idea what he wants this year and HE says Mom its TOO early. And I said well remember you will be out days before Christmas shopping and complaining (true.lol). Id rather get it finished early! :-)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles