Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone else beyond sick of the pop-up that asks for email address on QVC home page?

@SharkE wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

When I use my tablet I'm sick of "get the QVC app from the play store".

I don't want your ***** app stay off my **** tablet  !!!   Takes up more space at the top of my little available space I got.

@SharkE, Those app offers have an "X" you can tap to make them go away.  On my iPad and iPhone, once I've tapped the "X" I don't see the app store notice after that.

I 'x' out all day long, they come back. You can't get rid of. I even took the tablet into a geek he couldn't get rid of the sob's either. 

I even thought if I installed it , the notice would go away. I took the app and the 'notification ' still up at the top !   I give up!

I'm sorry to hear that, @SharkE.  I only know on my iPad 3 and iPhone 5, with the current iOS and using the native Safari browser I don't see the app promotion now.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone else beyond sick of the pop-up that asks for email address on QVC home page?

Just my luck. LOL

Trusted Contributor

I have the pop-up blocker turned on in Chrome and I still get that pop-up.

It's so annoying that 99% of the time,  I just close/quit the QVC website. Thank you,  pop-up. You save me a ton of money! 

Trusted Contributor

I use IE, am signed up for no email alerts from QVC, and I do not get this pop up.

Honored Contributor

I don't get this pop up.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know the "shortcut" that gets rid of these things?    Some of them don't have an "X".............and I know there's a keystroke combo that takes them out........but I forgot what it is.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Add me to the list of those who don't get these pop-ups.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don't get any pop up either.

Honored Contributor

My tablet doesn't have pop ups it's just there at the top of the page when you enter QVC and every time you go to a different blog it goes with you. You 'x' it out, it's gone till you go to another page. 

I sent complaint to Q they just said "read the FAQ's". I did. Nothing that pertained to the problem. Thank God it's just on the tablet.

Valued Contributor

I get it too -- every time I click on QVC. I'm using a PC with Firefox. It's just mildly annoying, something I just turn off by clicking the X closer.