Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

Seriously???  She used the word EPIC?  OMG, call the police!  Report this infraction immediately.

Seriously???  (To answer the OP's question:  no, it is not a big deal unless someone makes a mountain out of a molehill.  Seems to be a lot of it around lately.)  Woman Indifferent

@Venezia if it had been the other word and was said here that person might have gotten the ax.  

Respected Contributor

Is Big Hair coming back? I'm thinking in an hour, the hair on those models is going to collapse like a souffle.

I didn't hear anything but the usual overblown inanities.

Respected Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

Is Big Hair coming back? I'm thinking in an hour, the hair on those models is going to collapse like a souffle.

I didn't hear anything but the usual overblown inanities.

lolol.  I believe it's epic shine like sunshine said.  

Respected Contributor

That's what I heard as well. I see big hair, not epic shine. Those girls need shoulder pads.

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

Seriously???  She used the word EPIC?  OMG, call the police!  Report this infraction immediately.

Seriously???  (To answer the OP's question:  no, it is not a big deal unless someone makes a mountain out of a molehill.  Seems to be a lot of it around lately.)  Woman Indifferent

@Venezia if it had been the other word and was said here that person might have gotten the ax.  

@truffle - I listened to it after reading this thread and I can't even begin to imagine what you thought you heard.  All I heard her say was "epic shine".  Sorry, I'm not up on the latest rude slang, so I have no idea what it could've been that might have gotten her axed.

But do you really think she (who's a favorite target, let's face it) or any other host would deliberately use a word that would be worthy of being fired for?  I don't.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Is This Any Big Deal?

[ Edited ]

Have watched this three times now - NOPE NO BIG DEAL

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 thanks again .you're one classy poster as usual and I really appreciate that.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@truffle

that is very kind of you to say. Smiley Happy thank you.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Boy, people are really working hard to look for something.

Honored Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

No, didn't hear anything, but I the wanna be pole dancer. 

@makeup addict

Me too !!!    lol    Woman LOL