Respected Contributor

Hello everyone.  Please watch the video at A291484.  It's about a volumizing hair spray with an ingredient from the Marula Tree called Marula Oil.  hahah It's from South Africa and well you know the story already because we've heard it dozens of times about Argan Oil..  

Seriously, please watch this and at the 3 minute and 10 sec mark do you hear something that the host should probably not have said?  It's A291484. 

Respected Contributor

No, didn't hear anything, but I the wanna be pole dancer. 

Respected Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

No, didn't hear anything, but I the wanna be pole dancer. 

The pole dancer?

Honored Contributor

Re: Is This Any Big Deal?

[ Edited ]

I listened to the video twice and at first it did sound like she was using slang for a curse word but on the second go round it sounded different. It may be because she spoke so darn fast and her words were running together.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

nope.....she did not say anything inappropriate.

.....and i must say i LOVE her dress!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I listened to the video twice and at first it did sound like she was using slang for a curse word but on the seconce go round it sounded different. It may be because she spoke so darn fast and her words were running together.

@JaneMarple

she says the word "EPIC."......epic shine.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I too heard "epic shine."

Respected Contributor

Whatever it was she said and I am inclined to agree with Jane Marple, I bought some of this. 

Honored Contributor

Seriously???  She used the word EPIC?  OMG, call the police!  Report this infraction immediately.

Seriously???  (To answer the OP's question:  no, it is not a big deal unless someone makes a mountain out of a molehill.  Seems to be a lot of it around lately.)  Woman Indifferent

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

I listened to the video twice and at first it did sound like she was using slang for a curse word but on the seconce go round it sounded different. It may be because she spoke so darn fast and her words were running together.

@JaneMarple

she says the word "EPIC."......epic shine.

Now that I've listened to it again, I do hear epic shine!  lol  

Thanks @sunshine45