Honored Contributor

If you decide to splurge on a small luxury what would it be?

[ Edited ]

I would choose a fragrance . This is something that gives me a lot of pleasure. I can get a bottle of something wonderful, for about a hundred dollars, but it lasts a long time

Honored Contributor

Re: If you decide to splurge on a small luxury what would it be?

A meal with a friend or loved one at a higher-end restaurant.

Honored Contributor

Tickets to a show or concert, technology (like a new Kindle), or some smaller things, like a set of Philosophy body products. Sometimes jewelry, if I see something I really like, but I rarely wear much jewelry now, so that's pretty rare.

Respected Contributor

I've always splurged on a good wallet and a good handbag.  Always.

I also splurge on soft and comfortable loungewear and sleepwear. 

Honored Contributor

A spa day with my two daughters and then meet up with our husbands somewhere nice for lunch or dinner!

Honored Contributor

I recently splurged on a Furla handbag. I knew I couldn't find the beautiful shade of blue that I purchased at the outlets near me, so I just splurged and bought it in the Furla Store.

I love beautiful leather goods and fine jewelry. The cost of really fine jewelry has become so prohibitive lately that I can only splurge on a really good piece if I save up which with home repairs, isn't as often as I would like...

Respected Contributor

Hello, cherry. Smiley Happy

I like Nick Chavez products. A little luxery I would like to try would be Nick's Traditions Aloe Vera Gel Whip Spray.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

I already splurge more than I should.  Maybe it's because I don't have anyone at home stopping me or checking my package deliveries.  Anyway, my favorite splurge is a new piece of gemstone jewelry (mostly ring or bracelet).  I'm a gem hound.  After that, it might be an Anuschka handbag or a good pair of leather shoes or boots.  I've already got more than enough leather jackets.  After that, probably a bigger home so I would have room for all of it, but that would be a BIG splurge!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

A shopping day all to myself - no time constraints - no $$$ limit - just some time - all by myself - to wander around the mall and go in all the stores. I never get to go shopping for a whole day as I used to when DH was working.

Valued Contributor

DH and I love to go to flea markets and auctions.  Recently I bid on a box lot of costume jewelry.  As you're not allowed to go through it you are taking a bit of a risk.  I paid $120.00 for the lot.  Imagine my surprise when I came home and found some marked Haskell pieces - but the bigger shock was finding a gorgeous 18k cartouche on an 18k chain.  I brought it to a local jeweler who confirmed it was indeed 18k and weighed a total of 18.6 grams.  I don't usually get that lucky, but it makes my auction "splurges" worthwhile!